Chapter 21

"I can't believe you're making me watch a movie with a bunch of stripper dudes. " Kade complained

I scoffed "come on magic mike is an awesome movie."

"For you maybe but for a guy like me it makes me uncomfortable to watch a guy grind on a girl." Kade kept complaining

I laughed "what if what you instead of Channing Tatum grinding on a girl."

"Then I would be okay." He said proudly

I hit his chest playfully and we both laughed.

Right now we were sitting On my couch , watching magic mike and cuddling. We were eating ice cream but we finished and we were both to lazy to get more. I buried my face deeper in his neck and Kade tighten his arms around my waist. I liked this position.

No one in my family was home yet so instead of going somewhere I invited Kade in my home. It was awkward at first but as you see now we are comfortable.

"I wouldn't mind being a stripper, I just don't like the idea on grinding on different women." Kade whisper in my ear

"That's part of the job." I whispered back

He chuckled "Yeah you're right. It wouldn't be so bad though to get paid for being so sexy."

"You consider yourself sexy?" I joked trying to keep my laughter in

"Ahh good one."

I looked up him and smiled. I turned away and focus my attention back to the movie.

In one swift motion there were more shirtless man grinding on stage.

"I'm picking next movie." Kade said instantly

"Aww man I wanted to watch dear john next." I pretend to be sad

"Hell no."

I giggled burying myself deeper into his chest.

There were a few more moment of silence which was good because I could finally pay attention the movie that I was really enjoying.

I felt my head get lifted up and felt Kades lips go on mine. His sweet soft lips on mine. I felt Kade smile in our kiss. I wrapped my hands in his hair as he brought me closer to him so I was practically in his lap. Kade kept licking the bottom on my lip begging for my mouth to open but I decided to tease him and keep my mouth shut. His hand travel down my body and to my butt. He squeezed it which caused me to gasp and he took the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth, deepening the kiss. The kiss wasn't really slow anymore it got heated real fast. Our tongues were battling each other while my hands were running through his hair.

Forget about Channing Tatum

He bit my lip before traveling his lips down my neck sucking and biting on my skin. I was so lost on his list that I realize what we were doing. I was confused once again. He started to move his way back up my neck but I pushed him off me. He looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked out of breath

"I'm just confused on what this is." I blurted out

Kade sighed leaning back on the couch

"I don't know." He said quietly

I looked away from him turning my attention back to the TV. What did he mean he doesn't know? Was he just using me?

I bit my lip "are you just using me?"

Kade's eyes widen "No, god no why would I use you?"

I shrugged my shoulders biting my lip again