Chapter 11

I felt dead waking up this morning. Scratch that I didn't even wake up. I have been awake for the past 5 hours. I woke up at 1 due to a nightmare and I couldn't go back to sleep. So I laid wide awake staring at the ceiling. Until the sunshine through the window.

I wasn't even tired.

I was just terrified.

I knew I still had the bags under my eyes even if I didn't feel it.

I slowly got out of my bed and headed to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my tired face. I looked like I've been beat up. My eyes were heavy. The bags under my eyes wouldn't be easy to cover up so I'm not going to even bother.

I did my essentials like taking a shower brushing my teeth. Then I went to my closet to pick out an outfit. Nothing to dressy. I picked out a white spaghetti tank top with black leggings and a peach Victoria secret zipper jacket along with white vans. I straighten my hair a little bit so it looked neater and then applied eyeliner and mascara. My eyes still looked dead. I took one last look in the mirror before heading down stairs. When I got down stairs I saw my mom and Daniel down in the kitchen talking it up. They took one glance at me and starting talking again. I didn't care. I grabbed a small bottle of orange juice and a granola bar.

"Is that all sweetie?" My mom ask me

Now she pays attention

I nodded my head as I was waiting for Aylssa.

My mom sighed "you barley are anything in the past week."

"So." I muttered

"So I don't want another unhealthy child in my house!" Mom said

"Are you kidding me?" My voice started to raise " another unhealthy child? We're all unhealthily! Every single one of us in this family has a problem and no one does anything about it."

"That is a total lie. We got Daniel to a rehab facility and Aylssa the help she needed. We did get the help they need." My mom continue

"What about me?" I asked her coldly.

"What about you? You're perfect."

I laughed all I did was laugh. She raised her eyes at me.

"You think I'm perfect? That's such a joke. I'm just as messed up as these two. Don't you remember my nightmares? Yeah I still get them but you don't care, you just sleep right through them now. Don't you think when you look at me you see something wrong. I haven't gotten a proper sleep in months- wait scratch that years! Lately it's been getting worse and I don't know how to stop it and I don't tell anyone because no one cares!" I yelled at her

She was just quiet but her eyes were big. Daniel was just silent the whole time.

Aylssa came down the stairs and grabbed a muffin and a juice.

"Is everything okay?" She asked

"No lets go." I turned on my heel and ran out the door slamming it shut.

I got in my car and screamed. I punch the steering wheel a couple times just to see if that worked but it didn't. Aylssa came into the car but she was just quiet. I started my car and drove off.

The car ride was quiet like always but this time I was the one that was mad. Aylssa was the one who felt sorry for me and usually it the other way around. We got the school and I stood in the car for awhile and Aylssa just got out. I didn't feel like getting out and I didn't feel like going into the school. I was to angry.

I heard my car door open and I thought it was Aylssa. It wasn't though.

It was Kade Matthews.