Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Don't judge the book by its cover

The music is played by PianoPrinceOfAnime from youtube. His playlist of anime arrangements gave me the 'push' into typing this chapter out.

Beta by KazueHiromi previously known as The Mafia-ish Addiction from ffn

Previously:

Eventually as the illusion slowly wore off, Vongola Primo and his guardians together with the Akuma family were all in sight. Tsuna's calculating gaze scanned his current surroundings. Taking in every single detail and inwardly planning his possible next move.

-Line break-

At the exact moment, Giotto started to feel better and slowly regained consciousness. The first he saw had been Knuckle, concentrated on healing his wounds and then the rest of his guardians on different strategic positions, ready to fight and defend him in a moment's notice.

The next thing he saw, too his apparent surprise is actually Tsuna. It is Tsuna, right? The brunet slowly walked towards the center which was in between the Akuma family and Vongola.

The Akuma and the Vongola first generation stared at the newcomer who actually resembled Giotto with the only difference is of him being younger and having brown hair. In fact, taking his appearance on a whole new light, he can pass off as a 'Mini Giotto'

What they didn't know had been the fact that Tsuna had entered his Hyper Dying Will Mode causing his brown eyes to turn orange and his aura increasing into a whole new level. One that actually sent chills to most people currently in the area.

Taking Tsuna's appearance on a greater detail, a pure orange flame had lit on his forehead. He's also wearing what seemed to be some earmuffs over his head with the number 27 written on both sides (P.S. The first generation thought it was earmuffs since headphones weren't invented yet)

He also seemed to wear gloves similar to what Vongola Primo owns, except with an X on it instead of an I and lastly, was a ring on his finger. In addition, he looked stronger and more mature than before.

Both Giotto and Alaude meanwhile had been thinking almost the exact same thing.

'Tsuna? What is he doing here? That gloves he's wearing, where did it came from? It looks almost exactly like mine and Sky flames. How?' Giotto started questioning inwardly whilst trying to look calm and focused on the outside.

'How does he know about the existence of flames? And is that pure Sky Flames?' Alaude narrowed his eyes.

Just when Lampo was about to make a retort on Tsuna's sudden appearance, Arata chose the very moment to break the silence.

"Would you look at that? It's actually the infamous Sawada Tsunayoshi. Am I glad to see you here" Arata greeted with a mock bow before continuing his little speech. "You probably won't recognize who I am, which I don't mind exactly since you'll find out sooner as it is I and my family who shall bring your very downfall."

Tsuna stared at the man warily.

"Now, don't look at me like that" Arata spoke deviously, seeing Tsuna's deadly gaze on him "Ah, Vongola Primo and guardian's can you actually believe that this pathetic, weak-looking guy here is none other than Vo-"

Before Arata could reveal whatever he knows, Tsuna had interrupted by dashing forward and attempting to give the other a kick. However, his attempt had been futile when Gorou (A.K.A the silent killer who can hid his presence) appeared and blocked Tsuna.

- Meanwhile with the Vongola -

Primo and his guardians stared curiously, intently listening to the conversation between Tsuna and Arata. Everyone had started inwardly asking questions, wondering who their visitor, undoubtedly nicknamed 'Mini Giotto/ Giotto's Son/Mini Primo/ Giotto's Carbon Copy' really is. They've heard Arata mention him being well-known and infamous in the underworld.

The 'Underworld'. That had stunned most of them.

Afterall, their initial assessment on Tsuna is that he is just a civilian. Someone normal, who just happened to have popped into Vongola. Someone who, no offense meant actually looked rather weak. Not just weak but VERY WEAK! it's as if he'll die from a single fall.

Now this Arata person mentions him being part of the Mafia? How's that even possible?

~happytth~

For old readers, my story sentence's structure has slightly changed because I have gotten a beta reader. So it maybe different from what you read previously, but the plot is still the same.