Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Trouble (Part 1)

Beta by KazueHiromi previously known as The Mafia-ish Addiction from ffn

( listen to this song while reading? Guess what song is this. If you can't guess , you are not a khr fan? No offense )

Ti-chan: I do not own khr. The plot might have some similarities with some khr fanfics I have read so ... their stories are my inspiration. Character might be OOC. So please bear with it, and read it for the sake of the plot? *insert tsuna's puppy eyes*

-line break-

Previously :

Not after he went all that trouble convincing Primo to drop trying to know who he is.
Things just got a lot more complicated.

-line break-

Maids and Butlers line up at both sides and then bow down when they see their boss arriving.

Giotto walked towards the dining room followed by Tsuna and Alaude who were right behind him.

Inside the dining area was a long table with luxurius seats available on each sides. Taking a closer look, the symbols for each flame attributes are carefully carved on each of the seats, with Giotto's chair placed on the head indicating his status as the boss.

The distance between the entrance to the table, Tsuna mentally calculated would be about half a kilometer away.

Observing further, he had noticed intricately placed decorations of the most expensive caliber mostly which were imports from all over the world.

In his time, everything from the place would have been prized antiques and costs thousands of dollars if not more.

The brunet wondered as to where the current Vongola get their money from. He never did voiced his thoughts though.

Giotto motioned for both Alaude and their mysterious guest to sit down. Alaude without a word sat on his own spot whilst Tsuna, having seen that the chairs seemed to already belong to their respective owners remained standing.

"You can sit opposite me, Tsuna"

"...Right. Thank you, Giotto-san"

The trio who were about to start dining in, had to take a sudden halt when several voices were heard from the corridors leading to the dining room.

Alaude twitched in annoyance while Giotto simply sighed at amount of noise his friends are causing.

"Hahaha, Today is a wonderful day, the weather is great. Right, G? " Asari stated with his usual happy-go-lucky tone.

"Shut up flute freak." G shouted at Asari with a cigarette stuck in-between his fingers.
"Nufufu, I wonder if Primo is already inside and the skylark too, I have yet to annoy him for today" Daemon said.

"Melon head, stop complaining! Primo might have something important cropped up at the last minute. " G growled at Daemon. "Ore-sama wants food. Ore-sama is hungry" Lampo demanded.

And at last, they appeared. Giotto's guardians were about to greet their boss when Lampo out of all people pointed an accusing finger towards Tsuna.

"Who are you?"

Tsuna blinked at the accusing finger. How rude.

"He's a guest, Lampo" Giotto was about to introduce Tsuna when the rest of his guardians, minus Alaude decided to take a better look at the stranger.
Soon enough, chaos emitted inside the dining area.

"Primo/Giotto ! You have a son!? " The rest of the guardians says in union. Their voices echo around the mansion even the maids and the butlers from the all the way to the entrance of the mansion can also hear that.

"Wha- he's not my so-" Giotto's words were cut off when Knuckle came rushing in and panting.

"Giotto! The guards EXTREMELY reported that there are EXTREME enemies armed with weapons outside the mansion!" The priest immediately said while trying to catch his breath.

When the rest of the guardians heard what Knuckle said, what came to their mind is how can anyone able to find their mansion since Giotto made sure it is isolated from most thanks to Daemon's mist flames.

Tsuna meanwhile acted like he's oblivious with anything and then stared worriedly at them as the guardians and their boss rushed outside after hearing Knuckle's statement.

-line break-

Giotto with the rest of his guardians have rushed towards the commotion, planning to put an immediate stop on it before things escalate deeper.

What they saw however had them quite in shock. Standing right in front of them was the Akuma family. A rival mafia family, that the Vongola thought they had fully wiped off of its existence sometime ago.

It is without a doubt that the group of men who attacked where members of the Akuma. as they can easily be recognize with their signature wristband and family crest.

Each of them wore a red wristband with blue stripes on either of their hands and doing suits with their family's crest somewhat printed on it. Their family crest consists of two bloody knife crossing each other and somewhat looking like an 'X' .

Giotto glared as he remembered the reason for the Akuma's immediate termination. The Akuma family had taken a liking to kidnap children on the streets and then slowly killing them just for the sake of their own twisted humor of seeing someone so innocent die mercilessly.

For the sake of the people, and most of the children, the Vongola had no other choice but to wipe the whole family out of existence.

-at some unknown place-

"I'll make sure that the Vongola family will be erased from existence, Vongola Primo and his guardians ~~ " He turns around with his boss chair, fold his hands and then face the entrance of the door with a smirk on his face. His face shows that he is so ready to kill someone.

A/n: I randomly create this "Akuma family " lol. As the name, you can see that it means demon or monster family . They are family who enjoys kidnapping children and hurting them till they die. The mafia members in Akuma family , almost everyone has problems with their children not listening to them... So they have some psychological problem xd?

-line break-

And special thanks to all who add this story to their reading list , voted and comment :) *chu* <3 maybe leave some comments?

Well see you guys soon ~

~happytth~

For old readers, my story sentence's structure has slightly changed because I have gotten a beta reader. So it maybe different from what you read previously, but the plot is still the same.