[100]

Read the A/N at the bottom, please!

Harry:
I know I can't change your mind. You made that pretty clear to me but if I let you go and you let ME go, just don't forget about me. Don't forget who I really am, the real Harry.

Amanda:
I won't.
I love real Harry.
I love goofy, bakery-boy Harry with big dreams and bad jokes.

Harry:
That's me! And who I will always be...

Amanda:
I hate letting you go, Harry.

Harry:
I know it's the right thing to do.
I know I'll just mope around because I won't get to see you all that much and I don't want to be sitting making music, knowing that the reason you're at home alone is because I'm gone.

Amanda:
I don't want you to feel guilt or anything like so, Haz.
...
I love you so much, I really do and I'll never forget you.
I'll see you on magazine covers, on the TV and making albums and I'll be able to point and say, "That's Harry Styles, the boy from Holmes Chapel, the boy who makes me laugh and makes me smile because I'm one of the only fans to know the real Harry."

Harry:
Ah, fuck.
That's beautiful.
You're beautiful, Amanda.
Now here; don't forget about me because I sure as hell won't forget about you.
I will come and visit you every time I come home, alright?
And this relationship is ours, no one else's. I'll not share details with anyone but the boys.
This is our little world.

Amanda:
Yeah, it's ours.

Harry:
I'll read back over these messages when I'm sad and need something to put a smile on my face x
When we start song writing, I'll write a piece of my heart that holds you into it.

Amanda:
Harry.

Harry:
I will!
I'll make sure that when I participate or write songs by myself, I will put in a shit ton of life experiences from our time together.
You ever see me looking sad in the papers? Because I miss you.
Ever see me tearing up on stage while singing a love song? Because it's about us.
Ever see me in public with other girls? It wasn't me who wanted that to happen because there's no other girl for me.
Ever see me talking about relationships? I'll talk about us. Secretly though.
It's our secret.

Amanda:
If you get the chance to date a supermodel, don't let the idea of me hold you back.
Just know I love you no matter what.

Harry:
And I love you, no matter what.
With every piece of my heart, I love you.
...
I hate to say this but we're almost at Zayn's.
I guess I'd better put my phone down so I can meet his family...

Amanda:
Yeah :)
Let me know how it all goes? I still want to stay in touch as much as possible.
I'll still be counting on you guys too.
No matter the outcome this weekend, you're going to be amazing singers. You watch.

Harry:
I hope you're right.
It would suck to have to deal with THIS bad news and then a little more.
...
This will hurt more though.
I love you Amanda.
Mands, aha x

Amanda:
And I love you, Harry.
My Tarzan :) x

тнε εη∂

So, I've finally finished it, thank God. I can't wait to move on to writing other stories, I'm not going to lie, aha. Don't be upset because I still have my special announcement which will hopefully be up either tonight or tomorrow night! I've got a feeling you'll love it!

If you have read any of my other stories, you will remember my FAQ section which I always post at the end of my works. Basically, it gives you - the readers - a chance to ask questions about the story that you'd like a little more explanation about or even just random questions about myself, my inspiration etc. So, leave your questions IN THE COMMENTS OF THIS CHAPTER and I will answer them all in my FAQ section which will be up very shortly!

Clue 10: It involves some sort of extension...

Cazza