[86]

Please comment below what you think so far? I think you will like this chapter ;)

Amanda:
So, I've been doing some thinking about your sexual offer, Harry.
And the conclusion I've comes to is - well, I have two conclusions, actually.
1: You want to have sex with me because you love me and I love you and we shall participate in coitus until our bodies are a sweaty, writhing mess.
And 2: You want to have sex with me because you are sexually frustrated and want to live up to your old nickname of Tarzan, where a ruthless jungle man penetrates the girl and screams out a Tarzan scream as you release your load.
Which of the two are have you got in your mind when you refer to sex?

Harry:
Christ almighty, you should REALLY let me read some of those stories you write in your spare time, Mands. I now know what I can expect.

Amanda:
Harry. 
No.

Harry:
Hm, the top one. Number one.
I love you and you love me so what could be better than rolling hips together in sweet harmony as I say, "I'm proud to be able to call you mine," huh?
Number one, definitely...
Though, if you were into the sort of thing you described in the second option, I'll call out as much as you'd like me to.

Amanda:
It would be good to lose your virginity before you become a super star too.

Harry:
How so?

Amanda:
Because you'll have all the super models and actresses begging you to take them, and because you're all famous and envied by thousands of people round the world, it would be embarrassing for you to not know where the entrance to the vágina is :)

Harry:
Amanda, babe. Just how innocent do you think am I?
You honestly don't think I know where the downstairs is on a girl?
You've knocked my masculinity again, woman.
...
I'll show you. I'll show you EXACTLY where the opening to wonders is on the female body.
And you make it sound like we're not gonna be together if I'm famous! How dare you?! 

Amanda:
Sure, Harry :)
Love you, but what if we broke up and it came to that situation.

Harry:
You can be so horrible :P
But I love it.
It turns me on.
Not that you don't turn me on any other time!
...
I mean, you're beautiful and such an incredible person so OF COURSE you get me all hot and bothered.
Like, ALL the time you make me horny.
No, no, no! That came out wrong.
...
Urgh, I think you know what I'm trying to say?
PLEASE know what I'm trying to say or else I'll be even more embarrassed....

Amanda:
I do, Harry! Calm down :)
But back to your favourite topic of sexual intercourse.
...
I'm up for it.