[31]

Harry:
As it is my job to impress you for seven days, I believe I shall start by saying that after we go for a coffee, we could take part in your dream date: a night in with pizza and then BOOM! We eat a tub of Ben & Jerry's until we are fat and cannot move. Then we shall do it for the rest of our lives.
Sound good? :D

Amanda:
Hm, I don't like the idea of not being able to move - I like being able to go to the toilet when necessary, y'know?

Harry:
Ah, true. And I like walking, so I can see the flaw in that plan.
So, how about we just eat the ice-cream and are still able to move to our leisure? That sound better? :D

Amanda:
Hm, yep. Sounds better!

Harry:
So, the night in would include watching a movie or playing some odd games on the Wii? Or anything you'd prefer, I don't mind.

Amanda:
Well, I never really thought much more into it as I never believed I'd be discussing it in such detail with someone XD

Harry:
Well, now you have the perfect excuse to think more about it...
...
:3

Amanda:
Ah, true, true.
OK, so we'd come back from a coffee and watch whatever crap is on the TV and when there is nothing to our liking, we throw on a crappy DVD and sit on the couch with our pizza of choice.

Harry:
Excellent, so we'll do that!
Then Ben & Jerry's? :D

Amanda:
Yes.

Harry:
Got it.
So, then what? I'd obviously let you choose as I am a firm believer in ladies first.
:)

Amanda:
Aw, bless! You can be such a gentleman what you want to be :P

Harry:
Gentleman is my name, making you happy is ma game ;)

Amanda:
Ha-ha! OK, so how about we just sit and talk about stuff...?

Harry:
Like what? :)

Amanda:
Anything you want. Maybe the stuff we've been texting about for weeks on end? Obviously it will be better in person.
:)

Harry:
Sounds good! Then what? Do I stay the night?

Amanda:
No. Yes? Wait!
Did we even decide whose house we're going back to after coffee?

Harry:
Er...
...
...
Fuck.