Chapter 19

I made my way down the street to the mailbox and I opened it with my key and got out bills and a letter.

I just shrugged and walked back up to the house. Liam and I bought a house close to our parent's just in case something happened. My mom and dad are staying in California for a few years then MAYBE going back to New York.

I opened the door and shut it again and Bailey ran towards me and gave me a big kiss and I smiled but was disgusted at the same time...

"Hey Bails, I guess it's only the two of us today." I spoke to Bailey.

Liam has been off becoming the CEO of his new company. I think it's going to be a big hit because we're starting a hotel!

"Do you have room for one extra?" Someone said behind me and I turned around to see Ross beaten up with multiple cuts and bruises.

"Ross Hough! What the hell happened?" I asked as I closed the door behind him.

"Me and this guy got in a fight because he was bothering Lexi. I just couldn't take it Gianna." Ross said and I hugged him and he cried in my arms.

"C'mon lets get some medicine on that face. Mom's going to freak when she sees this." I said   as I led him into the kitchen.

"You keep your medicine in the kitchen?" Ross asked as he sat down and I opened a drawer.

"I have medicine in every single room of this house. I have it in here because I could cut my finger or burn myself you never know." I said as I took a couple q-tips, ointment, and some bandaids out of the drawer.

"You were always miss little organized with mom when you lived with us." Ross said and I rolled my eyes and started applying things on his face.

"Just don't get into anymore fights. Mom's already going to kill you and she's having a baby any day." I said as I applied a bandaid to the side of his forehead.

"Dad'd been to busy with the nursery, mom's been busy with taking care of the twins to even drive me to baseball, football, soccer, lacrosse, hockey, or basketball." Ross said with a sigh.

Then my phone rang and I picked it up and it was from my mom...

"Hello?" I asked as I threw everything away.

"Gianna! Is Ross at your house? He has an emergency baseball meeting he's going to miss." My mom said.

"Okay, I'll drop him off and pick him up and bring him home afterwards I heard you guys are to busy." I said and I looked over at Ross.

"Thank you, after that can you pick up Mason and take him to guitar lessons?" My mom asked.

"Sure I'll get them some dinner then take them home. Bye." I said and hung up.

"What's up?" Ross asked me and I sighed.

"You have an emergency baseball meeting and I have to pick Mason up for guitar lessons." I said as I grabbed my bag and keys.

"Ugh! Let's go get my baseball stuff." Ross said and I put my arm over his shoulders and we walked out.
-=+=-
"Mom and dad are busier than ever and don't have time for any of us." Mason said with a sigh and then dipped his French fry into his ketchup and ate it.

"This is how I felt when you two were getting ready to be born. Look, mom and dad need to be ready for when the twins come. Madison and Matthew will be born any day now so they have to have the nursery done before anything happens." I explained as I took a bite out of my burger.

"We're calling them Matt and Madie right?" Ross asked and I nodded.

"They'll go by Madie and Matt but they're real names legally will be Madison and Matthew." I said and they nodded.

"I just can't believe that there's going to be 5 Hough kids..." Mason said.

"4 Hough kids and 1 Kingston kid." I said and they rolled their eyes at me.

"You'll always be a Hough even if you got married." Ross said.

"That's true even if you are married to me." I said someone say I looked next to me and I saw Liam!

"Hey! How'd you know where I was?" I asked him then pecked his lips and he sat next to me.

"I texted Ross because the meeting ended early and I'm the CEO of a new hotel!" Liam said and I smiled and hugged him.

"Yay! That's great Liam, I'm so proud of you." I said and he smiled at me.
-=+=-
I was sorting through the bills and I paid everything and I saw the letter addressed to me and Liam...

"Liam! We have a personal written letter written to us!" I yelled out and he rushed over to me.

I opened the letter and I read it out loud:
Dear Gianna and Liam,
I have heard that you got married and own a hotel. Congratulations on that and that's really exciting for you but I have some news for you. Grant Kingston, Liam's grandfather has cancer and only has a month to live. He wants the three kids and Liam's wife to see him one last time before he passes. He doesn't want Jax or Kate to visit because the last time they visited it just didn't end on good terms. It would be amazing for him to see the four of you and maybe Kate and Jax. ~Grandma Eleanor 

"Grandpa Grant is passing away..." Liam said in disbelief and in a whisper. A tear trickled down his cheek and I hugged him and it turned into sobs.

Liam grew up with Eleanor and Grant because his parents always traveled so he always stayed in Utah with his grandparents.

"Could we go on a road trip and stay in Utah for a few days. I wanna be with my grandpa and grandma." Liam said and I nodded and I wiped his tears off his face with the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

"Is it your mom's side or dad's?" I asked him.

"Mom's, let's go head to my parents house to tell them." Liam said and stumbled around and I helped him walk.

"I'll drive, you just relax until we get there." I said and he nodded and I helped him to the car.
-=+=-
"Okay, be careful and tell them I'll be there in a few days." Kate said and we nodded.

"We have everything right?" I asked and they all nodded.

Right now we're all in the car getting ready to travel to Utah and I made kits for the kids to keep them occupied.

They're little tables with little holders with books, coloring pages, sketchbooks, candy, and a lot more.

"Your suppose to color inside the lines Brooklyn!" Finn said and Brooklyn kept scribbling all over the page.

"Finn, how about we just watch a little movie?" I asked so the kids don't scream and fight.

"Okay! We get to watch Cars!" Finn called out and I nodded and put in a disk and the movie started to play. This was going to be a long trip.

A/N:
Hi cookies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Lots of things are happening and next chapter is the last chapter but there will be an epilogue. Next chapter is going to be extra long because so many things are going to happening and it's a treat for you guys! Happy Reading! <3