Chapter 14

"Bye, I'll see you in New York?" I asked and he nodded and hugged me then lifted me up and I put my feet up and kissed him then he set me down.

"Be careful and call me when you have time." Nick said and I kissed his cheek and I smiled.

"I will, call me when you get there so I know you got there safely." I said and he nodded and I kissed him again and he waved to me and boated the train and he got a window seat and we waved as the train started to go forward and we waved and soon it was off.

I sighed and shivered as I crossed my arms together and I feel a jacket over my shoulders and I look over to see Liam and he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

Was this dude stalking him because if he was I would go Kung fu on his ass.

"I was dropping my friend Sage off here because he's going to San Fransisco to visit his dad for the rest of break." Liam explained as he put his hands in his pockets.

"So don't go Kung fu on my ass." Liam said and I put my hand over my mouth and he chuckled.

"You wanna hang out for a bit like go to the diner or something?" I asked and he nodded and I smiled and we went to the parking lot.
-=+=-
That day at the diner I forgot all about Nick and I didn't even realize that time was going by so fast. We're talking one second and then it's an hour away from closing.

"You wanna go to the beach and walk on the shore?" Liam asked and I nodded and he laid down some money on the table and he grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.

"Do you have any spare change?" A homeless man asked.

"Liam go into the car and wait for me." I said and he looked at me and shook his head no.

"I'll stay with you and I want to see what your going to do." Liam said as he pulled out his phone and started to record.

"Hi sir, I'm Gianna and is it okay if I buy you a meal?" I asked him and he nodded then hugged me and I smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm Jacob, thank you so much." Jacob said and I led him inside.

"Hi, I want to buy this kind sir a meal please." I said as we sat down at the counter.

"Um, I'm sorry but you'll have to leave with this man." The waitress said and I just looked at her.

"Excuse me? I want to buy him a meal." I said and everyone was watching me.

"I'm sorry but I don't want any of the customers to feel uncomfortable that he's here." The waitress said and I sighed and led Jacob outside.

"Okay, what do you want to eat from in there?" I asked and Liam was following me.

"A burger with some fries and a drink would be nice." Jacob said and I nodded then went back inside.

"I want a deluxe burger with a side of fries and a water and coke to-go." I said as I got to the counter.

"Fine, I'll need $12.34." The waitress Carly said with a snobby attitude.

A few minutes later I had the to-go bag in my hand and gave Jacob the food he needed and he started crying and I hugged him.

"I know this isn't much but here's the leftover money and another 20." I said as I handed him the money.

"God bless you Gianna, thank you so much." Jacob said then hugged me and I smiled.

"Be careful out here and go buy a nice jacket or something to keep you warm." I said and he nodded and Liam stopped recording and we walked back to the car.

"I wish I could help him a lot more." I said and Liam sighed.

"That's all we can do for now, at least we bought him a nice meal." Liam said and we looked at each other and he kissed me and I hooked my arms around him and he put his hands on my waist.

Shit!

I pulled away and he just looked at me and I just stared at him in shock. "I have to go." I quickly said then rushed off to the car.

"Gianna!" I heard him call out and I ran even faster.
-=+=-
I felt so bad for kissing Liam, I just cheated on Nick... I was curled up in my room thinking and I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said as I wiped my tears off my face.

"Sweetie, Parker is-" My mom started to say and then saw me crying.

"Gianna, what's wrong?" My mom asked as she sat on the bed.

"Liam kissed me..." I said then sobbed into her arms and she hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I cheated on Nick..." I said in disbelief and sobbed even more.

"No you didn't, Liam kissed you there's a difference." My mom said.

"I feel awful for doing that to him." I said as I hiccuped.

"C'mon downstairs uncle Parker is here because he has gifts for you guys." My mom said and I nodded and she left me room and I put my hair in a pony tail then added a braid on the side. I went downstairs to see everyone in the living room drinking hot coco.

"Hi G, come sit down." My dad said and I sat down next to Mason.

"As your god father/uncle I have brought you gifts." Parker said and he handed us all gifts.

Mason opened his first and he got a guitar and his eyes were bright and he hugged Parker.

"Since your 9 years old I thought you could use your own guitar." Parker said and Mason strummed a note and he smiled.

"Next is Ross, since your now 14 its time for you to have this." Parker said and he opened the gift and it was a signed ball from Josh Parkston a player for the New York Yankees!

"This is so cool, thanks uncle Parker." Ross said.

"How did you even get that?" My dad asked.

"I know his mom Shelby, I met her last year and I manage her YouTube channel with her." Parker said and I was anxious now.

"I really hope you like this gift, I wanted to give you this because your now 18 and in college!"

I tore open my gift and my jaw dropped at what I got! Holy crap!

A/N:
Hey cookies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and next chapter you'll see what Gianna got! I also started a new book called Started With A Video so go check that out! Happy Reading! <3