"Actually, only the rooftop thing was my idea. The roses and fairy lights were all from him." She tells me and my eyes widen.

"He's so cute." I smile and look at Niall who sits on my bed, leaned against the headboard and legs crossed over each other.

"Shawn is cuter." She says and I am hundred percent sure that she is as brightly smiling as I am.

"What's so funny?" Niall asks and comes over to me.

"Nothing." I tell him. "Ally, I'll call you tomorrow and we'll get dinner after class, okay?" I ask my best friend.

"Girls time?" She asks.

"Girls time." I answer.

"Perfect."

"Perfect." I hang up and Niall wraps his arms around my waist from behind. He rests his chin on my shoulder and I close my eyes for few seconds, fully enjoying the moment.

"When do you have your girl time?" my boyfriend asks.

"Tomorrow, after class."

"But I thought, we could do stuff tomorrow." He acts sad and pulls the corner of his mouth down.

"Ohhh, love." I turn around and cup his face. "We can do stuff on another day." I promise him. He steps away from me and takes my planner. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

He smirks and licks his lips as he writes something inside. "Damn your planner is so organized and neat. I'm afraid to write something inside." He admits mumbling as he's already writing.

"What are you doing?" I want to know and go over to him. He gives me my planner back and I read out what he wrote. "13th November: Niall made me all his." I read out. "Wow you even draw a heart." I laugh and then read what he wrote for Friday. "Date with Niall."

"I'll pick you up at 6." He smirks.

"That will be over first date." I realize.

"No, it isn't. We had that one car date and many call and skype dates and we went to that house party on Saturday." He points out.

"But, love, we were in a relationship at that time." I remind him. It actually kinda makes me upset a bit, I have to admit. All this time we had dates but neither of us, or just me, didn't consider them as actually dates. He had a girlfriend, PR or not, doesn't matter.

"PR relationship. Everything was fake." He says and takes my hand seeing that I'm a bit sad.

"Still." I whisper.

"Hey, Olive, don't be upset." He pulls me him.

"I'm not." I lie and look down to the floor. He puts his finger under my chin and lifts it up.

"I never loved her, just you. From the moment I saw you carry that box, I new that you're someone special and I just had to help you. Something that day just told me to approach you. The way you blushed made my heart jump. Something in me just told me that I have to see you again. You, Olivia, didn't and still don't leave my mind. All I want, all I can think about, all I dream of, was and still is you." He cups my face and tears roll down my cheeks.

He wipes them away with his thumbs and continues. "Do you remember the day, I had to hide at the library?"

I nod.

"I didn't have to hide that day. I just wanted to go in. My heart told me to. I know it sound cheesy but it's true." He tells me. I laugh and wipe my tears away. "I lied, I didn't get chased by anyone. I just wanted to be with you. That was all." He pulls me to him and wraps his arms around me as more tears just stream down my face. "It was fate, Olivia."

"Why me?" I want to know.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Why do you love me, when you can every girl in the world? You can have models, or singers or actresses. You can have anyone you like. Why me?" I asked myself that question after he first kissed me and after I ran aways. It didn't make sense to me, why he loves me.

"Because I don't want any girl who is not you. You see me as Niall and not as Niall from One Direction. With you I can be who I want and not who the media wants to see. I can't really explain it but when I first I saw lifting up that box, my mind just stopped and my heart just wanted to help you and be in your near. Every time we met, I just wanted to hold you in my arms. Something told me to be in your near. Something told me that I will love you and I do. I love you. Everything about you that drives me crazy only makes me love you more. When you eat the last piece, even thought I want it. When you ignore me because you're too focused on studying or the book you read. When you roll your eyes or bite your lip. When you laugh about my bad jokes just because you think it's funny that I thought it's funny. The way you smile when you see food or how your eyes start to sparkle when you talk about a good book. The way you blow your strand of hair out of your face when you read. The way you make my heart race when you smile or laugh. Even if every girl in this world would come to me and ask me out, I would still say no because you're the only girl I want." I wrap my arms around him and he holds me tighter as I rest my head on his chest.

"You're mine now, princess." Niall says. "You're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend and you don't know how much that makes me happy."

"I do because I feel even more happy. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says and we kiss again. My phone starts to ring and when I take it, it's just my alarm.

"Who is it this time?" Niall asks.

"My alarm." I explain and step away from him.

"For what?" He asks and sits down on my bed.

"I have to study and plan now." I blush a bit embarrassed of the fact that I actually have an alarm set just to remind me.

"You're the cutest control freak ever." Niall laughs. I roll my eyes at him and sit down at my desk.

"I'm going to ignore you now, okay?" I ask, not really wanting a response.

"as if we're skyping." Niall laughs and lays down. I sigh and start to study as hard as possible but I can't because I know that Niall is right behind me, starring at me. I close all my books after just 5 minutes and take my planner. I plan a bit for the next few days and then put that away.

"That must be a new record!" Niall exclaims and jumps up.

"Stop." I tell him annoyed.

"under 10 minutes. Great job, gorgeous." He claps his hands and I slap his arm.

"Stooop." I slap his arm over and over again, not hard though, until he lifts me up and puts me down on my bed.

He hovers himself over me, holding his body up with his arms on either side of my head. "Stop." I tell him.

"Make me." He smirks. I roll my eyes and put my hand behind his neck, pulling him down to me. Our tongues play with each other and our bodies heat up. It get's hotter and hotter under him and I don't want this to ever stop. Ever.

"Fuck." He moans against my lips. Then my phone rings again. "Ignore it." Niall mumbles before connecting our lips again. I wasn't planning on picking up anyway, I think but then it start to ring again.

"what if it's an emergency." I breathe out.

"I give you one minute." Niall gets off me and stands up. His jeans got definitely tighter and I can't keep my eyes off him until her disappears in the bathroom.

Whoever it is, I'm gonna kill that person, I think as I take my phone form my desk. It's my mum and she rings again. I pick up even though I don't want to. "Hello, mum." I smile and lean against my desk.

"Olive! What are you doing?" She exclaims.

"Nothing." I tell her.

"Well, do you have anything planned for this weekend?" She asks.

Spending every minutes with Niall. I smile at my thought.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx