Chapter 41//Put your hands in the air and scream Fuck the world!

Magsimula sa umpisa

My voice changes from Calm to a scream and I could feel peoples stares on us but I ignore them all and shove Luke back With as much force as I Can."YOU THINK IM HAPPY SHE DIED IM NOT!"I yell trying to get my emotions back on the right track,His eye's flame with anger and the next thing I know he raises his hand and moves it towards my face Fast,seeing it coming I had no time to block it and I'm forced to feel The harsh sting of the slap on the side of my face no doubt leaving a red mark a slight metallically taste left behind from blood.

He slapped me....

My sister besides me goes frozen from surprise and anger and even me myself Is stunned to my spot my face still turned to the left from the impact of the slap I let out a slightly gasping pained noise and Blink back tears.

That fucking hurt.

I Spat some blood out on the floor wiping my mouth with the back of my hand smearing a little blood over my lip.Suddenly I could hear Luke let out a cry of pain to and I snap my head back to him my eye's boiling with rage and Hurt.

Luke's arm was twisted back slightly by another person and I blink my eye's a couple times letting the tears subside so I cloud see clearly What I saw was something I defiantly was not expecting to see,Eisuke was twisting his arm back pinning it right against his back. Eisuke's own eye's were glaring coldly at the person in front of him as if he was a disgusting piece of trash in the middle of a beautiful park.

"Don't you dare ever hit her again."He hisses at him and Luke quickly nod's his head trying to fight to get out of his grip,"I want you to get out of my hotel right now and don't you dare ever touch her again or You just might disappear the next day."He calmly say's to Luke lowering his voice on the last part so Even I hard to strain my hearing to hear.

He then losses his grip on Luke and the damn guy Run's out f the hotel at top speed crashing into someone trying to run out of the door.Myself still in shock still has my hand over my stinging cheek.He was never a great guy but I never expecting him to hit me...

I suddenly start laughing cold So hard I had to lean over slightly and put my hands on my knee's to hold myself  upright my body shaking with with laughter "Catarina?"Faith cautiously asks from the side of me.I look up at her with tear's in my eye's from my large laughing fit and grin at her showing off the blood still in my mouth smeared against my teeth.

"Looks like someone finally put me in my place huh?That took a slap to my ego!"I laugh a little bit more leaning back on my heels before adding "Quite literally!" Faith awkwardly forces out a few laughs her eye's still burning with rage."Oh come on little Faithy it was bound to happen to me At one point this crazy bitch dissevered it!"I choke out still laughing.

I guess I was in a lot of shock from being hit again after all of those years."Don't say that That was wrong of him to slap you!"She says shaking me lightly trying to put me back in my senses.I Look at her my eye's twinkling with amusement "Oh dear little Faith you don't truly know me And all the bad stuff I have ever done in my life a single slap wont kill me."I add in finally stopping my laughter.

Faith looks at me trying to read my emotions but I make my eye's blank "I do know you maybe not as much as there was to your life but I've seen most of the shit you've been through If anything you need help not a slap!"She says to me.

I smiley widely at her "Your right I do need help but I refuse."She look's like she immediately regrets saying that and I shake her grip off my shoulders .I turn to Eisuke and Suddenly remember why I was pissed at him and what he said to me this morning I almost considered walking away rudely but He helped so I know I shouldn't do that.

His eyes scan me worry evident I just give him a dazzling smile Tilting my head to the side just the slightest bit "Thank you....."It felt weird to just thank someone since no ones ever really kind to me.i shake off the feeling trying to ignore the swelling of the pain in my chest knowing that This guy used me.I turn my head away from him and Look at faith.

"Little sis...."I lean into her ear and whisper the next part to her "This Eisuke if you ever need anything ask him he's a great guy deep inside Very deep but there is an amazing guy there."I pull back and could hear Eisuke's confused voice speak out "Little sis....?"

Wow great job Cat you never told him.

I ignore that and run out of the hotel leaving faith behind as soon as I turn my back to them I put a hand up to my still burning cheek and curse inwardly.He used as much strength as he could little bitch.I narrow my eye's and scan the streets trying to find the guy that just ran away like a cowardly

"Oh and Faith If I ever get slapped again don't freak out just through your hands up in the air and scream Fuck the world."

I know that sentence doesnt make much sense but there is a hint in there that she needs to remember.

Oh Luke Do please come out I still have something to disguse with you over all these years and I know It'll be fun....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay let me establish this No Cat is not crazy from laughing and with the whole hitting thing i am against that in real life not just for guys to slap girls but I do not support for either gender to hit each other like that.