chapter 10

Elsa finished putting all that she needed it to go with hiccup and closes her bag. Elsa's orents were staying on a hotel with anna all weekend long leaving elsa alone. So hiccup offered to take her camping for the weekend. She went to sleep early since hiccup said that he was going to pick her up early in the morning.

{ 3:00am }

The car parked outside the platinum blonde haired girl. The boy turned off the engine and got out and went to the porch. He knocked and knocked for ten minutes , he kept knocking. He didn't want to yell knowing that he would wake up the other neighbors. While he was at the door knocking the girl slept peacefully in her bed. The knocking got louder and louder waking up the platinum blonde haired girl from her sleep. Elsa moaned and looked at her clock 3:30am. There was a knock in the door again. Elsa moaned and got off bed to open the door. The person knocked again.

" coming! " she yelled

She went to the door and looked troo the peephole. She opened the door quiqly and rubbed her eyes making sure it wasn't her imagination.

" hiccup!? "

" I see you're finally awake , after having me knock on your door for half an hour "

" its three in the morning , what are you doing here? "

" I came to pick you up , i told you I would pick you up early in the morning. Do you have your bags ready? "

" yeah " she rubbed her eyes again and yawned " let me just pick them up and put on some shoes. I don't have to change clothes right? "

" no "

" Kay , I'll be right back "

She went to her room and putted on some black combat boots and grabbed her phone and her bags and headed downstairs again. She closed the door and putted everything inside the car , after that she sat down on the passengers seat. After she closed the cars door she leaned against the window.

" you know , when you said you were going to pick me up early I thought you meant six or seven , not three in the morning " she said

" sorry buts its a one and a half hour trip to where we're going and if we don't leave at this hour you would miss the surprise I got for you "

" you got me a surprise? "

" yeah I mean the place we're going is a place where me and my oarenst used to got every weekend , they always would wake me up at this same hour just so we wouldn't miss what I'm going to show you right now "

" oh "

Elsa was fighting with her eyelids to stay awake for hiccup to gave someone to talk to in the mean time they were traveling there.

" you can go back to sleep you know , I don't mind " hiccup assured

" mm-hmm "

Elsa closed her eyes and let the sleep overtake her.

An hour and a half later elsa felt someone Pocking her. She moaned and tried to turn the other way.

" els " hiccup whispered " els wake up "

" I don't want to , just five more minutes "

" come on els , I already putted all the stuff in the tent and if you don't wake upo you're not gonna see the surprise "

Elsa sighed " fine "

Elsa opened her eyes , she rubbed her eyes and stretched. She dropped her hands on her thoughts on her hips and looked at hiccup.

" you happy now? " she asked

" yes. Now come on "

Elsa got out of the car.

" look down " said hiccup

Elsa looked down and saw a path of roses leading to the forest. Elsa looked at hiccup with confusion on her face.,

" follow the path " he said

She did as told and followed the path. She smiled and walked faster , looking down at the roses below her.

" look up els "

Elsa did as told and saw a beautiful view of the sunset over the river. Elsa gasped and smiled. Hiccup kneeled in front of her with a bouquet of different roses in his hands. Elsa now relised she was standing inside a heart made by different roses.

" my goodness hiccup "

" happy one month anniversary babe "

Elsa chuckled " hiccup , this is to much "

" anything for you baby "

Elsa smiled and kneeled down like him.

" elsa I promise you that as long as I'm alive I will never let anyone harm you ever again "

" and I promise that I will never cheat on you "

Hiccup smiled and leaned in to kiss her and she did the same. When they were inches apart a flower creooed up and interrupted their kiss.

" I think we need to put this away from a minute " elsa said pointing to the bouquet of flowers

" yeah " he said and putted the flowers aside

" now where were we? " he asked leaning in

She started to lean in too " you were about to kiss me "

" yeah? "

" mm-hmm "

He grabbed her face and brought her closer to him making their lips meet.

{At night }

Hiccup and elsa were cuddling together in front of the fire hiccup made.

" wanna make smores? " hiccup asked wiggling a bag of marshmallows in his hand

" what is that? "

" you don't know what are smores? "

" sorry "

" well smores are marshmallows with cookies and chocolate "

" sounds yummy "

" its is " he grabbed two sticks he brought and putted a marshmallow on top of each one of them " here " he handed elsa one stick " just putted in the fire "

Both of elsa and hiccup putted their marshmallows in the fire. Elsa's caught fire. Elsa's eyes widened.

" hiccup its on fire! What do I do? " she asked

" put the fire out "

" how? "

" blow it " he said and blew his

" oh "

Elsa laughed nervously and blew hers , putting out the fire.

" now put the chocolate on top of it and put it between the crackers " hiccup instructed and took a bit of his smore

Elsa followed hiccups instructions and took a bite of her smore. Her eyes widened and she took another bite.

" oh my god , this is delicious! " she yelled

Hiccup chuckled and kept eating.