Legends

“What!?” I said and she shifted, the light around her from the moon seemed to grow brighter as if it knew who she was. The light around her then blinded us and then a wolf, a white wolf stood before us. I looked at her shocked and a sensation of joy started to grow through me.

“I thought I was the only one left.” I said almost unable to speak. Dimitri shifted and stood next to me.

“So how did we not know that you were a wolf?” He asked. I looked at him and then I looked at her son. He just stood there and he was looking towards his home. That reminded me, we needed to get out of here.

“We’ll talk about this later. For now, we need to leave.” I said and Kyra ran away to the opposite way from the fire. We followed after her shifting as we ran. I never noticed her son didn’t change and he was on her back. I wonder why?

We ran for about an hour before we reached the next city. Kyra kept running and her son still held on to her. I ran up to the front since she was leading the way. I started talking to her through my thoughts.

‘Why hasn’t you son changed?’ I asked and she answered me quickly.

‘He doesn’t like changing, I don’t know why. He won’t change unless he is with his father.’ She said and I laughed, he just didn’t want to change without his father. We kept running a little longer and then a wolf came running up to us and his was as pitch black, as the night. Kyra stopped running and walked over to the other wolf. Her son Damien hopped off of her and ran to the wolf.

“Papa!” He said and he ran over to him. The wolf shifted and I was shocked. He was so GORGEOUS. He picked up Damien with a smile.

“Why didn’t you change, you made your mother carry you the whole way.” He said and his voice was equally hot. Damien shrugged his shoulders and his father looked at us and his eyes landed on me.” Well what a surprise, I thought Kyra was the only white wolf left.”

I looked at him and walked over. He looked at me and put Damien down. Damien looked at me and smiled.

“I’m Paul, and as you can see I’m also a wolf.” Paul said and I looked at his eyes and they were a beautiful hazel. I shifted and he smiled.” You’re a pretty blonde.” He said and I smiled.

“Thank you, and my name is Seera.” I looked at Kyra who just now shifted. She walked over to Paul and hugged him kissing his cheek.” I also thought I was the only white wolf left. But then just a few hours ago I was proved wrong.”

“Well, now there’s only two left. I guarantee we’re the only ones left.” Kyra said.” We were killed for our fur.” She explained and I sighed. We had the best quality fur, us and the black colored wolves. I looked at Paul and he raised an eyebrow.

“Something the matter?” He asked and I smiled.

“Why does Damien not like to change when he isn’t with you?” I asked. Paul laughed.

“He’s weird; he always wanted to change when I was around. Actually the first time he changed was when I was with him.” Paul said and I looked at Damien. He was blushing hold his arms across his chest.

“Awe don’t worry Damien. I don’t think you’re weird. I actually wouldn’t change in front of my dad.” I said and Damien laughed. I smiled. I wonder what he looked like anyway.

“Alright we should head over to the place I had gotten for us.” Paul said and he looked down to Damien. “And this time you change.”

“Okay.” Damien said and he stepped back from Paul. Paul changed and so did Kyra the light around them seemed to mix together making some feeling I couldn’t explain. Then I waited for Damien to change before changing myself. He looked at me and I smiled waiting.