Drunk Matt x Reader

Requested by Osami-Chan

I know I know I promised a update for L and Near but I got a request and wanted to do this. Next few updates will be L and Near ones.
Also if this chapter looks funny it's because I'm posting through the wattpad app, I usually post on my laptop but I'm really tiered and this is easier for now. Enough of my ramblings.

Rubbing the soft velvet couch making lines with my fingers just to erase them and draw again I take a swig from the can of beer the very one freezing my fingers.

"Why is it that you play video games Matt." The burn of alcohol stirs in my throat

"No one has ever been there for me like video games have, you get lost in the moment, missions become much more then just to finish a game ." I love drunk Matt, he left all his worries behind and let his emotions out

I watch as Matt brings the cold can to his lips before looking at me and sitting it back down not even taking a sip.

"What ?"

I shake my head to dismiss his question as he takes a sip. The cold fall breeze blew through his bedroom window, the television, on some channel with informercials and the only bright light was owned by the moon illuminating the small room. The blue tent of the moonlight beaming off of Matt's crimson hair. Nights like these don't come often. Either Mello is making trouble or teasing us for being friends though I don't understand why, I'm Mello's friend just as much as I am Matt's, why does he still bother us ? Matt clears his throat pulling me out of my day dream.

The more alcohol Matt intakes the more childish he gets, talks of dinosaurs still existing but the government is hiding them, tinker bell is real because where else would they get the idea and Mario could totally kick buzz lightyears' ass. This Matt will always be my favorite Matt.

"You... You know, you're so beautiful, gorgeous even." Matt pulls himself to me

"Thank you Matty but that's the beer talking." I smile down at him

"N...nooooo, see I've always thought so highly of you but I'm such a pussy I could never tell you, who could blame me I could never get a girl like you." Matt's eyes turn glassy

"Oh Matt why would you say that ?" I reach down creasing his hot cheek

"It's true, I'd never be able to call you mine." Matt's hand rests on my wrist as it's still pressed against his face

"You could have, you just never told me you wanted to." My cheeks blushing pink

"Why do you play video games ?" Matt looks at me from his spot on the floor, completely changing the subject.

"I don't know, for just a small window of time you can escape reality, who wouldn't take it ?"

Matt nods before scooting closer

"Play any other games ?" A devilish smile dances on his pale pink lips

"I'm sorry ?" Not fully understanding his question I raise my brow

Pulling me down by my hands Matt gently places me in his lap. Grazing my lips with his before passionally kissing me, sliding his tongue against my bottom lip I deny him access. Matt runs his hands up my shirt and rubs one of the sensitive spots on my chest, with a tiny moan Matt takes full advantage and slides his tongue in. Snaking my hands up to Matt's neck we battle for dominance, I proudly win. Pulling away Matt looks down at me.

"I can't do this." Matt's voice a whisper

"Tomorrow you're going to wake up and remember I'm just some common criminal who's not worth your time." Matt add's

"But you're not, you are far more then a criminal, every second I'd waste on you if I could."

Kissing down Matt's neck persuading him I really do want this. Standing on my knees barley towering Matt I push him down on the soft carpeted floor. I jump at the harsh sensation of Matt's hand coming in contact with my ass, spanking me once more my face turns a bright red 'why do I like that ?' I question myself. Spanking me again I let out a moan, yanking my panties to my knees Matt leans up kissing me on my neck. As he finds the sweet spot he nibbled and sucks while I fondle with the zipper on his jeans.

Harshly pushing Matt back to the floor and throw his pants to the side along with my panties. I grasp Matt's hands, lacing our fingers as he holds me up, giving me a nod to go ahead I side down his erected member. Letting out a long moan we both share before I rock my hips back and forth, watching Matt's facial expression as he squeezes his eyes shut.

"You're so fucking tight." Matt whispers with a lust filed voice

"Oh god, Matt." My voice shaking as he pushes his hips into mine and grinding.

Sitting up Matt kisses down my cleavage before taking one of my nipples in his mouth and twirling his tongue, rubbing the other he plays with the sensitive bud between his teeth. Over whelmed by the sensation I start to slowly bounce up and down on his lap, the creases of my thighs ache from the harsh motion strangely adding to the pleasure. Arms resting on Matt's neck I lean my head back as bliss starts to take over. Strong hands grasp my hips and roughly forces me down on him. I bury my face in his neck as my orgasm rises.

Flipping us over Matt pushes me to the floor pushing into me much faster, I arch my back allowing every thrust to go deeper. One of my hands find his hair and tangle my fingers in his locks, the other roughly dragging my nails against Matt's toned chest.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." Matt moans in my ear

"Oh god." The knot unravels

Matt's hot liquid runs down my thigh as I reach my climax letting my body spasm. Letting out one last moan Matt pulls me to his feet and up to his bed.

"How was is ? " Matt asks pulling me to sit on his lower torso

"How the hell do you think it was." I reply knowing damn well he knows.

"I've been waiting all my life for this moment, I'd just like to hear it from your own words." Matt answers coolly as he lights a cigarette

"It was amazing." I smile down at him

Taking the cigarette from his mouth I take a puff, letting out a loud cough full of nicotine, Matt laughs and pats my back before slipping the cancer stick from my fingers.

"They aren't meant for princesses." Matt snickers at my expense

"I'm not a princess." I raise my nose in false anger

"You're right, you're not just any princess, you're my princess." Matt smiles for taking a puff

The butterflies in my stomach take flight as I take in the beautiful sight know as Matt.

Okay guys I really hope you liked it, I kind of went out of my comfort zone with some descriptions so I'm nervous about to hear about those lol

-Captain of the Captain