Come Play with Me: Matt x Reader

Planted on the floor biting down on my lip playing against Matt on one of his many racing games I try desperately to beat him.

"Babe, I'm sorry but I'm the best." Matt mocks me as he crosses the finish line half a second before I do.

"Mhm." I roll my eyes and yank his goggles over his eyes and teasingly kissing him before I stand to my feet as he pulls me back down on the floor pinning me against the bed.

"and where do you think you're going?" Matt hisses in my ear before his phone rings.

"Okay I'll be there." Matt hangs up and tells me he'll be back within the hour.

I go back to playing the previous video game.

-later that night-

Hour three into gaming when Matt returns home sitting down beside me and kissing my cheek.

"Sorry I got caught up for a while."
Matt attempts to get my attention but fails.

"You're pretty fucking hot ignoring me while playing my favorite game you know that?" Matt kisses my neck.

"Mmmmhm." Still ignoring Matt

"Babe cmon, I was full boner when I left... Still am." Matt whines

My eyes never leaving the screen I pat Matt on the leg.

'I feel your pain.' I comment while smiling to myself

Giving up Matt starts to get ready for bed, taking off his shirt, pushing piled up clothes off the bed and turning off the lights before taking his seat next to me again. Matt attempts to get my attention by waving his hand in front of my face resulting in me swiping at his hand. Kissing my neck Matt pulls at my shirt.

"Matt, babe please, a few more minutes." I whine as I scoot away from a very desperate Matt

"Okay you're getting hotter by the second right now, but seriously come play with me instead."

Matt continues to kiss my neck running his hand down my inner thigh, his fingers dance against my skin making it slightly hard for me to pay attention. Matt pulls on my shorts before rubbing me through my clothes a moan escapes my mouth.

"What's that ?" Matt rubs harder
pulling a louder moan from my lips, moving my shorts and panties aside he rubs harder and much faster, throwing my head against the bed arching my back moaning one more time

"Yea?" Matt rubs faster before I throw my controller to the side.

"I win! " yells in victory as I climb onto his lap
"Yea yea yea." I mock before roughly kissing him, immediately asking for entrance and battling for dominance, Matt pulls back.

"Someone's wild tonight." Matt chuckles ,sliding his hand up my shirt before pulling me up to the bed as we start undressing each other shirts first, Matt slides off my bra before my attempt to hide myself behind my hands. He grabs my wrists and gently pulls them away.

'you don't have to be shy around me anymore.' Matt whispers

'I adore every part of you.' Matt smiles while he caresses my face in his hands

Matt removes his goggles and places them on me as I slide to the floor and sit on my legs. Matt looks down at me before biting his lip and rolling his head back in disbelief.

'why the fuck do you always have to be so cute.' Matt smiles before me

I scrunch my nose 'cute?' I shake my head at the idea of me actually being cute

'you're right, you're not cute, you're adorable.' Matt replies and kisses my forehead

'we'll see about that.' I grin up at him.

Slowly unbuttoning his jeans and yanking them to the floor

'you..you don't have to' Matt squeaks while peering down at me

rethinking my actions I decide against it, I've never actually done this before but Matt is always dropping hints anyway. I pull down his boxers looking back up at him before taking his length in my mouth, Matt rolls his head back, pulling on the covers beneath him,I moan sending vibrations down his shaft as i run my fingers down his thighs. twirling my tongue around the tip Matt yanks at my hair before spilling into my mouth while warm liquid drips down my throat.

Suddenly a knock at the door, Matt pulls up his jeans before locking the door before it opens.

'Matt have you seen' Mello yells behind the door

'I uhh.. I'll be out in a minute okay.' Matt replies back

'oh my god, are you guys... you are aren't you.. what the fuck.' Mello rants while foot steps retreat from the door.

Standing to my feet pulling Matt with me, back against the wall slipping my fingers through his belt loops and pulling him to me, unbuttoning his jeans pushing them to the floor with his boxers for the second time. As I nibble Matt's neck he taps my legs cueing me to wrap them around him and I obey. Briefly adjusting himself he slides into me, both of us letting out a long moan, thrusting in and out of me Matt kissing down my chest.

"You've been a bad girl." Matt moans out between kisses

"I have."

"I'll have to teach you a lesson." He snaps before thrusting faster

"Fuck, you're so tight ." Matt breaths in my ear

Running my fingers through his hair letting pleasure pull me under.

pulling me down on the bed Matt smiles up to me

'You think I'm going to let you get off that easy.' Matt comments before standing up and pushing me on the bed.

'pun intended ?' I question him as he laughs while nodding

'hands and knees.' Matt barks

I do so wondering what he has in mind, gabbing my waist before thrusting back into me, digging his nails into my side as I call his name out. scrunching the covers in my balled up fists.

"Oh god." I scream as I squeeze my eyes shut while Matt kisses my shoulder trailing down my back seconds before we both let go of reality slipping into lethargy.

Falling on the bed Matt pulls his shirt over me and pulls up his boxers. Kissing my forehead.

'maybe you should ignore me a lot more.' Matt smiles down at me.

'mmmhm.' I smirk before closing my eyes.

'MATT, DAMNIT HAVE YOU SEEN MY KEYS ARE NOT, YOU TOLD ME YOU'D BE OUT IN A SECOND,YOU FUCKING JACKASS.' Mello yells while banging on the door as Matt and I laugh.

________________________________

Sorry if this one seems a bit short, I'm not sure why this one is so short and the last two were longer. I'll try to update one more time tonight.

xoxo- -Captain of the Captain