His Fantasy: Mello x Reader

Themes will be included for added on characters, example: next Mello entry will not have his theme.

Sitting on a tattered dark leather couch in the basement of the mafia warehouse, I wait for shooting practice as Mello walks in letting the heavy metal door slam behind him with a bag in one hand and a chocolate bar in the other.

"Here" thrown to the floor inches from my feet, without turning his attention my way.

"What is this ? " I question whilst picking up the black bag.

"A body, what do you think it is?" in this line of work that isn't exactly the funniest joke.

rolling my eyes I unzip the bag and pull out a slick black object inside. Holding up a leather play suit I look up at Mello who dodges his gaze else were.

"This is for ?" With a raised brow I cannot believe he actually wants me to wear this.

"Just go try it on." Mello replies before snapping off a piece of chocolate between his teeth.

Pulling out thigh high boots from the bag shooting Mello a glare, I turn on my heels and pad off  to the bathroom. After pulling up the tight play suit and zipping it from the front  I slide the boots on and zip them.  Looking into the mirror I  shake my head in disbelief, there is no way he expects me to wear this around everybody. However taken back by the girl that is my reflection.Peeking around the door,  Mello's still sat on the couch.

"It doesn't fit right." I complain

"I spent a shit load of money on it, let me see." annoyance dominate in his voice as he waves me out.

"You bought it or stole it." I reply before slowly walking to the center of the room trying not to fall.

"Same....... thing." Mello struggles with his words before continuing.

"Come here." Biting down on his lip with lust filed eyes

I obey and walk toward the blonde hair boy slowly turning in a circle to show him the result.

'I cannot wear this for more then a few seconds' pulling at the skin tight material clinging to my body

'You won't need to wear it that long' Mello replies as he tugs at the short portion.

"Fits just fine if you ask me."

"You don't want me to wear this while on the job right ?"

"NO.... no I uhh.. I kind of picked it up for my eyes only." Mello looks away letting embarrassment washes over him.

Confusion heavy in my mind. I stare down at him waiting to be dismissed, Mello has never gave me a second of attention before today what changed, lets see how far I can take it.

Mello sits back while I climb on his lap each leg on either side of his

"Well atleast you're enjoying the view." That was so fucking corny.

"I am." Mello comments as he runs his hands up my inner thigh and straight to my hips.

Half a hour ago I thought he hated me and now here I sit upon Mellos lap.

"I was under the impression you hated me." Whispering before placing my lips to his neck and up to his jaw.

"I had to..." inhaling as much oxygen his lungs could store.

"you have no idea how many times I wanted to bend you over this table a....and - " Mello continues before I bite down on the crook of his neck.

Feeling his bulge grow beneath me I push myself against him slowly moving back and forth.