t e n

Camila's pov
"I hate my life. so much. what did I do to deserve this. I thought I liked her. hell I thought I loved her. what a fool. I can't take it any more ally. I just can't." I told ally before hanging up the phone.

I went into the bathroom and pulled out the razor. it had to be done. I started cutting my arm. it hurt like hell put felt great at the same time. I heard my computer go off about 30 times but I ignored it. by the time my mom came in I was in a puddle of tears. she took the razor, threw it out the window, and just picked me up off the ground and started crying. I hate to put her threw this but it just had to happen.

-
Lauren's pov

I messaged Camila about 30 times and she never answered. I hope she's ok. I decided that I would call Ally and get her address. we were lab partners last year so I had her number for when we needed to work on projects. I dialed the number and she picked up.

"Hello?" she said confused as hell.
"Hey Ally its Lauren. hey I need to talk to Camila and she won't answer my messages. I was wondering if I could get her address. I know you guys probably hate me but I really need to apologize to her." I said, starting to tear up.
"Listen Lauren. I know you didn't rat her out. I was trying to tell her that but she didn't believe me. I know you better than that. I'll give you her address." she said.

she gave me the address and I got in my car and started to drive. once I reached her house I turned off my car, knocked on the door, and someone I was assuming her mom had answered.

"Hi Mrs. Cabello? I'm here to see Camila. I'm a friend of hers from school." I said a little nervous.
"Sure she's right upstairs." she said. I could tell she had been crying, but only heaven knows why.

I walked upstairs and knocked on the door. she opened it and her arm was full of cuts.

"Camila what the fuck did you do!" I said as I walked in her room closing the door behind me.
"Lauren I couldn't take it. it was too much. I'm getting so much hate and messages from kids at school telling me to kill myself. it sucks." she said starting to cry.

she rambled on for about two minutes until my conscience took over. I kissed her.