s i x

"hi guys!" Camila said as she approached us.
"um hi?" I said
"Lauren don't be rude!" Normani said as she slapped me.
"well I just wanted to come over and she how you guys were doing. I never talk to you guys. you all seem very nice!" Camila said.
"we are but Lauren can be a bitch sometimes." Dinah said.
"I hate you" I mouthed to her.
"well I gotta go. don't wanna be late for class. I'll talk to you guys later!" Camila said as she got up and left.
"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!" I yelled.
"I don't know but you should've seen your face. priceless!" said Dinah.
-
SATURDAY

"ok so Chris, Taylor, and my parents are on a trip. they let me stay behind because it was pretty lame. so what should we do?" I said.
"I don't know but I'm hungry. go downstairs and order pizza." Dinah said.
"ugh fine." I said
-
NORMANI'S POV
"why the fuck does her computer keep going off. I didn't know she was that popular."  
Dinah said.
"let's check and she what it is" I said
"no she'll kill us." Dinah said
"oh well."
as I opened the computer I saw it on some type of chatting website.
"who's bananaqueen?" I said
"maybe if we read it well find out." Dinah said.
"well no shit Sherlock."
I scrolled to the top of all the messages I started reading everything. they were talking about exchanging pictures so we could see what she looked like. she shouldn't look that bad if Lauren is still talking to her.
"HOLY SHIT LOOK!" Dinah whisper yelled.
"no way." I said in disbelief.
"AND SHE'S LESBIAN LOOK!" Dinah said.
"no.fucking.way." I said.
"Lauren should never trust us alone in her room again." Dinah laughed.
-
a/n
sorry that I haven't posted in a while. school is a butthole. but any way, HOPE YOU ENJOY! I'm gonna start writing a 5sos fan fiction if you wanna read that when it comes out too. LOVE YOU GUYS!!
-chloe❤️