"You can." I smile and stand up. "Where are...?"

"Closet and your bag is at your apartment. You brother, Ally and Shawn know that you're here and visited you while you slept. There might be a picture of you sleeping on Ally's Instagram." I laugh, because that something Alison would do 100 percent. "Your parents don't know that you here, even though I wanted to tell them bit Ethan said it's better when they don't know anything." Niall says as I slip on my shoes on. I nod understanding everything, just one thing is questionable.

"How do you know the answers to questions I haven't asked you?" I ask smirking and walk over to him.

"How long do we know each other now?" He asks back.

"2 months and few weeks." I smile.

"Exactly. I know you well, Olivia." He smirks proud and I roll my eyes at him. I take my jacket out of the closet and follow Niall out of the room.

After signing the releasing papers, we get in Niall's car and he drives me home. The car ride is silent but comforting. When we get to the student accommodation, Niall can't stop smirking.

"Why are you smirking?" I ask him as we get into the elevator.

"You'll see." He smiles and takes my hand. The doors open and Niall drags me out. We aren't in my floor, we're at the uppest. Niall pulls me behind him up the stairs to the roof.

"Close your eyes and don't peak. Promise." He demands. I roll my eyes but do as told and close my eyes.

"Promise." I smile. Niall takes my hand and leads me outside. The door closes the behind us and I hear Niall breathing heavily. He's nervous.

"Can I open my eyes?" I ask him.

"No, I haven't even started. Just listen and keep your eyes close." He tells me and lets my hand go.

"But I want to see your face." I tell him. He sighs and takes my hand again. We walk away, probably from one side to the other.

"Open." He says and I do. We are on the left side of the roof and Niall takes a deep breath. It's already dark outside and I wonder what time it is. I really slept a very long time. "Can I start now?" He asks in his Irish accent. I nod chuckling.

"Start." I smile and step closer to him.

"I-I know that I should have told you from the beginning. Maybe then we would be something more by now... But I had a contract and I am sorry. I should have told you right when I started falling for you..." He scratches the back of his neck nervous.

"What do you mean?" I ask. He takes a deep breath and swallows the saliva in his mouth.

"Everything between me and Valerie is not like it seems. It's all fake. Just PR." I heard it from Valerie but now that it comes out of Niall's mouth, it hits me. He never loved her. She never loved him. I am happy. I don't have to feel bad for my feelings towards him after a break up, I never had.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I want to know and press my lips together.

"I wasn't allowed to, because of the contract." He explains. "Every fake date we spent talking about you. Every time I had to hold her hand, something in me hurt because it wasn't you. Every time we hugged because paparazzi was in the near, I wished it was you." Niall's voice is calm, soothing and his Irish accent is thick as he explains his feeling to me. 

Something tells me that that isn't everything, but I am okay with that. It is all I need to know now. I fight my tears from escaping my eyes as he continues.  "But that contract is over now and I'm all yours, if you want me to mine... Do you?" He bites his lip.