T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Start from the beginning

That tall figure nodded and turned, revealing his face.

PARK CHANYEOL.

I quickily hide at the corner of the staircase as he walk nearer and went up. Shit, I can't see him here right now. I'm not even that ready to face him yet.

I rush to the toilet and took out my phone to call Kyungsoo. I bet he saw Chanyeol by now.

Calling- Kyungsoo

"Kyungsoo ah." He picked up after a few rings. "Oh, where are you? I know what you mean. Do you want to go?" He asked. "Most probably. I'll go home first then. Don't let him know I was there, please." I requested. He got silent for a second and sighed. "Alright. See you tomorrow." He then hang up.

I quickily walked back home after going to the toilet. Upon reaching home, Butler was at the car garge.

"Oh, Butler Lee. Why aren't you asleep at this time?" I asked. "Ah, Ms Eunbyul. Er, Little Mr Park came back just now, but went out about 20 minutes ago." He replied as he walk into the house. I followed behind him, "Chanyeol?" He nodded.

"Why is he back home?" I mumbled a question. "I am not so sure about that." He replied with a sneeky smile. I look at him and narrowed my eye, "Did you tell him anything when he is back?" I asked. I'm sure he did.

"Er, I just told him that you will be the happiest when he is back." He said and chuckled nervously. "What? Butler Lee.." I whined. "I'm sorry, but he didn't reply anything mean back. That prove that he is okay with you now." He exclaimed happily.

Well, if he just know. Is not that he is okay with me but it's because he don't care about me anymore.

"Do you think he is staying here tonight?" I asked. He gesture me to the kitchen bar. "Yes, he is. He came home earlier but he said he can't fall asleep. Hence, he went out. I guess he went for a walk." He handed a cup of warm water for me.

"Thanks. Hm, okay. I'll just go up right now." I said and went up to my room. I place my bag by the side and walked towards the balcony of the room.

Sitting at the sofa there, I can easily see Chanyeol's room which is right beside mine. His lights is on, it's obvious that he just suddenly thought of going out like that.

I took my clothes and went for a shower then dry my hair at the balcony using a hair dryer. Sitting at the sofa and the balcony, I feel really relaxed and comfortable.

-
Kyungsoo

"Oh, Kyungsoo. Why're you here?" Chanyeol approached me with the cup of Latte he was holding.

"Ah, Chanyeol ah." I smile surprisingly and gesture him to have a seat.

Before Chanyeol could continue anything, my phone rang so I stood up, "Excuse me for awhile. I need to pick up an emergency call." I told him and walked away.

"Kyungsoo ah." I picked up. "Oh, where are you? I know what you mean. Do you want to go?" I asked. "Most probably. I'll go home first then. Don't let him know I was there, please." She requested. I got silent for awhile, wondering if I'm doing the right thing. I sighed, "Alright. See you tomorrow."

"Hey," I sat on my place.

"Well, it's been long since we have a bro's night." I continued. "Yeah. I missed the time where Kris's and the rest was here with us." Chanyeol replied and sighed.

"Anyway, Chanyeol ah." I called. "Yes?" He replied and sipped his latte. "Don't treat Eunbyul so badly, can you?" I continued. "Why? You just don't know what she did, you don-"

"No, Chanyeol. It's YOU don't know, not me." I empathsize the word. Chanyeol looked away and sighed annoyingly. "I know you don't want to listen about her. But I'm leaving, for New York." I revealed the secret that I've been hidding from them.

"WHAT WHY?" Chanyeol beamed and look at me wide-eye. "My dad wants me to go there and take care of the business. But it will not be long, perhaps 2 years." I explained.

"And, I know I can't take care of Eunbyul when I'm gone. I hope that you would do that, she is now like a family to me."

"What? I mean like, you can't make me do that. So you are leaving me, with her?" He retorted. "It's just what I want you to do, I don't want to force you. Anyway, I've got to go. You too, go home early. See you." I smile and patted his shoulder.

---

Thanks for the 15.3k and 992votes! I♡U~

Anyway, sadly Kyungsoo is leaving.. ): Don't hate me for this, okay? But will there be ChanByul moment next chapter? Or nah? Hm, Idk.

Also, there might be a hiatus for this story due to my Os, depends if I can manage my time. I hope you guys will understand. And if I can, I'll finished this book before I go for a longer hiatus.

I wonder how will this story ends ●//_//●

P.s all the coffee knowledge used in this chapter might not be the truth. So please don't follow it.

Target: 15.8k reads, 1.01k votes
[p.s. am I too greedy for 1.01k?]

+A vote and/or comment for this chapter shows how beautiful Eunbyul actually is, at heart or appearance~ HAHAH. EUNBYUL IS PRETTIER THAN KRYSTAL. To all the readers, (especially silent readers) do vote and comment to prove that!+

OKAY IM LAME. NEVERMIND. BUT DO ↑↑

COMMENT SHARE VOTE FOLLOW(100)