Not So Bad (Chapter Three)

Start from the beginning

"Ready Olivia?"

She came out of her thoughts, and smiled at him.

"Oh yeah... I'm ready."

They make their way into the mall. Seth Just knew they were going to be there for a few hours. He wasn't really used to shopping with women, usually it was just him.

"So what are you looking for first?"

"Well... if we are going to be traveling, I may want something for warm or cold weather. Maybe a casual outfit, a dress."

She went into a store that sold dresses. There was a bench by the dressing room. Seth sat down an watched her look around the store at many dresses. Most of the dresses she came across were red, blue, or black. Those were the color of dresses most women liked to wear. Olivia didn't seemed very satisfied because it didn't seem like she could find what she wanted. Finally when she was about to give up looking she spotted the perfect dress. She didn't want just any dress in any ordinary color, she wanted a dress that looked cute. The dress she found was like a yellow sun dress that had three or four little white daisies on the front. Yellow was her favorite color. There was only one dress like this, but she wasn't sure if it was in her size. She found a flat pair of white shoes and thought it would go perfect with the dress. Seth was on his phone trying to pass time while he waited on Olivia.

Olivia went to try the dress on. The dress showed a little bit of cleavage, but it wasn't too much that made her uncomfortable. The dress hugged her curves and came down just a few inches above her knees. The dress could be a spring dress when things started blooming, a summer dress for those hot summer days, or an early fall dress when it is still warm, but when the leaves start changing colors. She noticed that there was a little white flower on the dress that could be used as a hair clip. Since she didn't have a hair brush, she fixed her hair as best as she could and put the white flower hair clip in her hair. She slipped on the flat white shoes and looked at herself in the mirror. She liked what she was wearing, but she had to get a second opinion. As she walked out of the dressing room, the door squeaked getting the attention of a few people around her. She wanted to know what Seth thought.

"I found a dress Seth. What do you think?"

Once she spoke, she got his attention. The sight of the woman before him blew his mind. With her dark hair and brown eyes and the bright yellow and white sundress, the flower in her hair and her white shoes, he could help but look at her from head to toe.

"You look very pretty Olivia. Is that the dress you want?"

She smiles and blushed and shook her head yes.

"Great! Then I'll get it for you."

Seth didn't really care how long it took for them to finish shopping now, he wanted to see Olivia in more pretty outfits. The smile on her face was enough for him. Surprisingly it didn't take long to buy other outfits. Most of the time she dressed pretty casual. She found her two t-shirts, a pair of shorts, a pair of blue jeans, a jacket and another pair of shoes. Seth realized that she would need more than just clothes so they also went shopping for things like a hair brush, shampoo, conditioner, and even a bit of make up for her. It didn't take Seth as long as he thought it would. They were only in the mall for two hours. Even though it was November, it was warm outside so Olivia decided that she would wear the yellow dress, much to Seth's delight. Seth did end up spending more than he thought, but he didn't really care. Once they were back in Seth's car, he took off his disguise. Olivia was very happy and she thanked him many times. They were riding down the road in silence, other than talking to each other.

"Thank you so much Seth for all of this amazing stuff."

"You're welcome Olivia. I'm glad I could help. I'm glad you found some things you liked. I know you probably still had more stuff, but it's a start. I think you'll be ok for a while."