Day in the life of a Youtuber

Your POV

"So that was the first episode of Until Dawn, like and comment down below if I should continue, I really like this game. I think I'll probably do a full play through, so anyways I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you guys in the next one. Later!" I smiled at the camera before turning it off. I sighed and saved the video to my computer and spun around in my office chair a few times while I waited for it to finish saving.

Yes finally! Jeez that takes foreverrrr.

I giggled at her childishness and opened my editing software to edit out all the unnecessary footage and started to upload it to her YouTube channel.

Ah yes, more waiting. What could I do until then... Food sounds good. Mmmm food. McDonalds calls for me... Let us go! And I'm talking to myself, sweet.

I shook my head and slipped off my fuzzy pajama shorts and grabbed a random pair of shorts and sandals laying on my floor. I looked down and decided to leave on the crop top and flannel I was already wearing. It was hot in Cincinnati, especially in the summer.

I skipped out of my room and down my hallway and through the living room of my apartment to my front door, grabbing my keys off of their rack on the wall.

I stepped out in to the hallway and looked around. It was a pretty peaceful complex, not very much noise. On the other floors anyway. My floor is a totally different story. Starting about a week ago random screaming is coming from the apartment a door down from mine, though I couldn't complain much. I scream a lot too when I record.

A fellow YouTuber perhaps? The world may never know.

I made her way to the elevator and waited for it to come. In the meantime I pulled out my phone and checked my Instagram account. 203 new followers, 423 likes, and 37 tags. I smiled and replied to a few comments. 4 million followers on Instagram alone was hard to keep up with. Twitter and Tumblr had about 5 million followers, while my YouTube channel had about 7 million subscribers.

The dinging of the elevator arriving brought me away from my technology trance as I walked in. I patiently waited for the first floor, which wasn't long since I was on the third and top floor. The doors opened and I walked out of the complex and got into my red Chevy Cruise and drove to the McDonald's about a block away. I ordered a few cheeseburgers and went home.

Yesssss....food... You make everything so much better. Promise you won't leave me.

I groaned in satisfaction of my burger as I bit in and walked in to my room, burger in hand.

I looked at my computer screen and saw thousands of notifications.

Guess it finished uploading a while ago.

I scrolled through all of my comments starting from the most liked and stopped dead in my tracks.

LordMinion777
Oh my gosh your hilarious! XD collab sometime?

Oh my goodness. No. Way.

Wade was one of my top favorite YouTubers. Along with, of course, Mark, Jack, and bob. Never once has any big YouTuber approached me with a collab offer.

What do I say?! I probably should reply. Yeah. That'd be smart. What if I do something wrong?! What if I say something dumb?! ......What if Mark joins?

I guess you could say I've had a "crush" on the famous Markiplier ever since his Amnesia videos. Would I stutter? Say something dumb?

(Y/YT/UN)
  I'd love to! Hmu :D

I can do this. I can do this. It's just a simple collab video... Nothing life changing... Haha lies. This is one of my favorite YouTubers! This could end with more videos to come and possibly hanging out with wade, or all of everyone hating you and the end of your YouTube career and life. Yup. Definitely could end in death.

LordMinion777
  Awesome how's tomorrow? Oh and Mark and Jack would also be playing.

Oh joy. More people to witness my failure.

(Y/YT/UN)
  Yeah sounds like a deal! Pm me details :)

Oh my gosh... I guess I'm doing it.

Hey guys!!! :D so this is the first chapter of Really? And I'm super excited and I think I'll enjoy writing this x3
Tell me what you think/ if you enjoyed :D 
BYEEEEEEE ^-^