Prologue : Let Me Know Again

Shawn Kents

"Damn Travis!" I moaned softly in Travis' ear as he held my hands against the wall, pacing himself as he thrust into me.

This is our third quickie today. Not because I've wanted it that many times, even though I do, but because he knows I'm leaving for college today. He's gonna miss me!

I tilted my head back and bit my lip as his thrust became harder.

"You know whose it is don't you?" He grunted.

He kissed me while his thrust became faster, my toes curled and my legs wrapped around started to squeeze at his waist. I could feel his climax coming, his knees starting to get shakier. He pulled out and let out a loud groan when he laid me on the bed, releasing his juices inside the condom. Jacking me off to make me cum not to long after him.

He plopped down next to me, our breathes not even close to steady.

"Damn," he said, his voice wavering from breathing to heavily. "Ima miss you."

"Awwee !" I smiled, finding the energy to straddle him. I could still feel the original heat from our bodies first contact. "That's cute." I finished, leaning down to kiss his neck, sliding my tongue up and down.

"Shawn stop," he chuckled, lightly moaning, "Your whole room gonna be destroyed again if we let a Round Four happen."

Literally the whole room was destroyed when me and Travis finally did it over the summer. It was like a mixture of making love and having sex. It had the passion and intensity. We did it everywhere. The dresser, the carpet, even my little bean bag chair. Lord don't let my momma come in here with a black light. All she gonna see is little white baby Travis'.

"Ain't he supposed to be helping you pack anyway!" I heard Kayla's voice come from outside my door, causing me to jump and fall off of Travis' lap.

"Ughh, Byee Kayla." I groaned rubbing my head

"Bitch you cant be mad!" She laughed from behind the door, "I go downstairs to get some boxes, i come back up and yall having sex." Travis laughed making me smile a bit.

I can't take this bitch.

"Byee!" I got up off the floor and grabbed my towel motioning for Travis to come join me in the shower.

- >>>

I packed the last box in my car trying to grasp that I'm really about to be in the semi- real world. There's no one to tell me what to actually do with my life, other than to just live.

"Can't believe my baby is leaving for college." Ma said smiling, tearing up almost.

"You're so extra ma ." I smiled wrapping my arms around her, hugging her for the last time.

Travis carried the rest of our bags into the car and got in the drivers seat. Kayla was forced to sit in the back with all the bags smashing her face into the window basically.

My mother waved at the car crying. I had to show her I'll be fine. I blew her a kiss as Travis pulled off.

"Uhh, can you help me !" I snarled, grabbing and holding the heavy box that I'm assuming is all my electronics.

I looked out into the large campus courtyard. The smiles on everyone's face made it Seem like everyone is nice sorta. I guess.

I walked towards the entrance of the men's dorm building. McKinley Wilson University. Home of the White Tigers. My new home.