Chapter 20 - seeing nick again

"How about you just work for me?"

It's the following day and they are both seated in the living room, trying to figure out what else Harry can work as.

"What do you mean? How will that even work?" Harry questions, his eyebrows furrowing as he bites the end of his pen.

"Maybe you can be my sexy assistant." Louis face grows with a smirk and Harry flushes at the thought of being fucked over a desk.

"But Lou, I need a job that pays-"

"How about you just move in with me and you won't have to get paid." Louis suggests and Harry eyebrows fly up, almost chocking on air.

"Wait- what? You're asking me to move in with you?" Harry seems extremely surprised.

"Well, yeah. You already spend way more time over here then at your regular flat." Louis shrugs and Harry agrees with him on that part.

"But . . . If I move in, i'm going to help pay for rent and groceries-"

Harry gets cut off by Louis' loud laugh, watching him bend over and pat his knee crazily.

"Harry, love. I'm rich. I have bags full of money. I think I can support one more person in this house." Louis chuckles and picks up his wine, taking a sip out of it.

"What-"

"And, if you are my assistant, I will be paying you with my money which you will be buying groceries with. So i'm basically buying it," Louis points out. "But, I will give you a bonus so you can spend it on whatever you'd like."

"You don't have to, daddy." Harry mumbles shyly.

"Doll," Louis gets up from his side of the couch and walks over to Harry, motioning for Harry to get up and he does. Louis sits down in Harrys' seat and grabs Harrys' hips, putting him on his lap. "You'll be my assistant."

"Will I get to wear the same clothing?" Harry asks, motioning to his black skinny jeans and white t-shirt.

"That's all up to you, princess. Maybe you'd want to wear lace panties? Only lace panties." Louis mumbles into Harrys' neck and the younger boy squirms, flushing a light pink.

"Anything for you, daddy." Harry smiles and giggles when Louis tickles him, Louis pushing him against the couch.

"You're so cute, princess." Louis proceeds to tickle him and Harry makes a sound between a squeak and a giggle.

"S-stop!" Harry laughs and Louis brings his lips down to Harrys' face, peppering him with kisses.

"Cute." Louis smiles down at Harry.

"Louis . . . about moving in," Harry starts, sitting up and moving on top of Louis' lap again.

"Yeah?" Louis looks straight into Harrys' green eyes.

"I . . . I think I want to." Harry breathes out and Louis smiles, picking up Harrys big frame and twirling him around.

(don't even ask how.)

---

"Niall?" Harry calls out, hoping he's at home.

"Harry?" Niall comes running out of his room, seeing Harry and Louis standing there.

Niall embraces Harry in a hug, gripping him tightly that Harry is having trouble breathing.

Louis sees a black shadow moving towards them until he comes in view, and Louis gasps loudly when he sees his face.

It's Nick.

Nick smirks at him, winking subtly before going over to Niall and wrapping his arms around him.

"Hey, babe. Who are these people?" Nick asks and Louis can't help but roll his eyes.

"This is my friend Harry and his boyfriend Louis, he's famous." Niall whispers the last part.

"Nice to meet you guys." Nick holds his hand out for Harry to shake, and Harry does. But, when he holds his hand out for Louis to shake, the blue eyed boy just rejects him, wrapping an arm around Harry.

"So, you're the Nick Niall has been talking about?" Harry smiles and raises an eyebrow, completely obvious of the fact the Louis is shooting daggers at Nick.

"Yes I am," Nick smiles. "You are even more dashing than Niall explained you to be."

"Okay, well Harry you should tell Niall why we came here." Louis grips onto Harry tighter, not liking that Nick just complimented his baby.

"Oh, yeah- uhm. I'm moving in with Louis." Harry blurts out and blushes with Niall gasps, cheering.

"That's great, Harry!" Niall pats his friends back.

"Yeah, that's great. I know what moving in does to couples. Ah, so much love." Nick smirks, obviously talking about him and Louis.

"Thank you." Harry replies back, tucking his face into Louis' neck.

"I'm glad you're moving in with me, princess. At least you're not a fucking twat like someone I know." Louis says out loud.

And that sentence wipes the smirk off of Nicks' face.

~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL HORANE FROM ONE CONNECTION !!