Chapter 5 - sexy times

[SMUT ALERT]

Louis slowly kisses down Harrys' bare chest and Harry moans deep in his throat, tugging on the caramel roots of Louis' hair.

"Daddy's going to make you feel so good, baby." Louis whispers huskily and Harrys' breath hitches.

Harry only nods, lost for words.

Louis continues to give little shy kisses down Harrys stomach until he's all the way down to his tight skinny jeans, taking them off.

"Are you sure you want this-?"

"Just suck my dick, please." Harry commands and Louis almost gets angry.

"You will not tell me what to do." Louis mumbles calmly before taking off Harrys' trousers and looking at all of him.

"So pretty," Louis says, breath taken away. "My pretty baby."

"I'm yours, Louis," Harry receives a glare. "Daddy." Harry quickly corrects.

And Louis doesn't even respond, only gives the top of Harrys head a little suck and Harry is already jolting up.

"You respond so quick, baby." Louis breathes over Harrys cock and Harry groans.

"Daddy, daddy please." He lifts his hips up and closes his eyes in pleasure when he feels Louis take him in his mouth.

"S-so good." Harry whispers quietly, but Louis can still hear it while he's bobbing his head.

Louis pulls back and asks, "How good?"

"Really good."

Louis smirks and slowly takes Harry back in his mouth again, licking the under side.

Harry makes a small noise that resembles to either a squeak or a moan.

"Tell me Harry," Louis pulls back once again, which makes Harry whine oh-so-softly, because he doesn't want to get in trouble with daddy again. "Are you a virgin?"

Harry grips Louis roots in his hands, "N-no."

Louis pouts playfully and gives Harry a kitten lick, hearing him gasp. "How many guys?"

"W-what?"

"How many guys have you been with?" Louis suckles on Harrys head before taking all of him, Harrys' dick hitting the back of Louis' throat.

"Shit, oh- daddy!" Harry cries out.

Louis spanks Harrys' bare back, "Answer me."

"Only two." Harry sound like he's drunk from the amount of pleasure he's receiving.

"Hmm." Louis hums around Harry cock and Harry can feel his balls tighten.

"Daddydaddydaddydaddy." Harry gasps, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Fuck, you look so pretty like this." Louis mumbles, pumping the rest of Harry that he can't fit in his mouth.

"P-pretty for you, daddy!" Harry nearly yells.

Harry thrusts his hips up into Louis' mouth and Louis only chokes a bit, still on track.

Louis pulls off from Harrys hard on and crawls up to Harry, flipping them over.

"Want you to suck daddy's cock. If you do well, I'll give you a reward." Louis says and Harry nods his head, scrambling down to Louis' clothed legs.

He gently takes off Louis' sweats and trousers at the same time and gasps loudly when he sees daddy's size.

"You're big, daddy." Harry mumbles shyly and Louis smiles down at him.

Harry gives a few kitten licks and Louis groans for every single one of them.

"Take all of me baby." Louis urges and Harry complies, opening his mouth wide enough to fit Louis' dick in.

Harry slowly starts bobbing his head up and down, doing it sensually.

Louis curses and tips his head back, thrusting softly into the younger boys mouth.

Harry chokes loudly, but quickly recovers, his eyes slightly watery.

"Your mouth is so tight," Louis moans. "I wonder what you would feel like if I fucked you."

Harry closes his eyes before opening them, still bobbing his head.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to-"

Louis comes before he can even finish his sentence, toes curling in pleasure.

Louis gets up lazily from the bed and makes Harry lay where he was, ready to give him his reward.

"You did so good, took me so well." Louis praises and lifts up Harrys legs so that they're tucked against his chest.

Before Harry can even compromise what's about to happen, he feels something wet against his hole.

He gasps and his hands fly to grab the white sheets.

Louis chuckles and Harry bites his bottom lip, already so close.

Louis laps his tongue around Harrys hole, sucking a little on the abused rim.

"Moremoremore, daddy." Harry pleads, and who is Louis to say no?

Louis quickly thrusts his tongue into Harrys hole, making Harry cry out in pleasure.

His body was shaking, toes were curling, forehead was sweating, all because of this one guy rimming him.

Louis sneakily puts one finger in, along with his tongue lapping around and Harry thinks he is in heaven.

"Daddy, oh." Harry whispers, eyes clenched shut.

"Are you going to let me taste you, baby?" Louis asks, tongue still working its way in Harry.

"Yes, yes, please let me come." Harry whimpers.

"Go ahead, babe."

And with that, Harry is coming hard while shouting profanities.

After Harry comes down from his high, Louis gets up and dials something on his phone from the counter.

"Hello?" someone on the other line answers.

"Mickey, bring me up some towels." Louis smiles, seeing Harry still breathing heavily.

"Yes, sir."

Louis hangs up and walks towards Harry, watching his breathing slow down.

"How was it?" Louis asks.

"Great, daddy." Harry mumbles sleepily and shifts around on the sheets, trying to find a comfortable position.

There is a knock at the door, along with Mickey singing some random tune (horribly).

Louis quickly scrambles to put on his robe before opening the door, seeing Mickeys' mouth form into an 'o' when she sees Harry.

Louis grabs the towel from her hands and thanks her with a quick nod, closing the door.

Mickey is still outside the door, earplugs on which are still playing music.

"I ship it." she whispers to herself before running downstairs to get the couple some candles.

~~~~

guys, this was almost 1000 words and most of it was smut . . .

IM IMPRESSED

but I feel like my smut was bad :/