Chapter 8 - tied up

Harry's hands were currently tied to the headboard of Louis' gigantic bed, laying limp as Louis kisses him hardly.

"God, you're so fucking hot, Harry." Louis breathes into his mouth hotly before going back to kissing Harry, loving the whimpers that escape his mouth.

"You're so hard for me baby, huh?" Louis asks as he pushes his bum against Harry's perked up cock.

"Daddy." Harry whimpers, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Louis lips leave his mouth and trail down his neck, sucking a bruise.

Harry tries to touch Louis, he really tries, but the rope is holding his hands back.

"You won't be able to touch me." Louis sing songs and Harry groans.

"Please, daddy. I've been a good boy-"

"So, lying to me is being a good boy?" Louis stops kissing his jaw line.

"I'll be a good boy." Harry corrects himself and Louis shakes his head.

"You don't deserve to touch me."

Louis trails his lips down his stomach and fully pass his erected cock, sucking on his milky white thighs.

Harry's hips thrust upwards, his dick desperately trying to get contact.

"Please." Harry cries out when Louis sucks another hickey onto his thighs.

"What exactly do you want, hmm?" Louis smirks.

"Eat me out, please-" Harry doesn't get to finish his sentence because Louis is already licking a fat stripe onto his hole.

Harry jolts up and bites his lip harshly, feeling intense pleasure.

"Oh, uh, Louis." Harry moans out and wraps his legs around Louis' neck.

Louis' beard is scratching the inside of Harry's thighs while he messily eats him out, the whole thing literally obscene.

Harry moans loudly as Louis thrusts his tongue in and out at a fast pace, his back arching off the bed while struggling against the rope.

Louis tongue moves at an insanely fast speed, flicking up and down while Harry screams like a porn-star.

"Louis." Harry breathes loudly, his mouth wide open.

Louis pulls back from in between his legs, his lips a deep red.

"How was that?" Louis smirks.

"Good, b-but not enough." Harry struggles to catch air.

"What do you need? Do you want me to fuck you, baby? Want me to fuck you so hard till you forget your pretty little name?" Louis asks seductively.

"Y-yes, daddy. Oh, would love to feel you in me." Harry replies, eyes shut closed.

Louis licks his lips and raises an eyebrow, "What flavor of lube?"

"What?" Harry is a taken back.

"I have strawberry, cherry-"

"Just- cherry." Harry waves him off.

"Be back." Louis kisses him quickly before taking off, leaving Harry naked on the bed.

"You should really tone it down, you know?" Mickey walks in the room casually, making Harry yelp and try to throw the covers over his bare body, but he's tied down.