Chapter 9 - decision time

"How's your bum?" Is the first thing Louis says when Harry's it's down at the table, his eyes filled with hunger as he eyes his fresh plate.

"Pretty sore, but it's bearable." Harry reassures Louis and takes a bite of his eggs.

"I'm glad to hear that, I didn't want to hurt you, darling." Louis replies softly and Harry gently smiles, looking down shyly.

"Thank you, daddy." Harry whispers, but Louis can still hear it.

"For what?" Louis smiles and looks at Harry in a loving way, eyes shining.

"For being caring with me . . . it hasn't been like this for a while." Harry's smile fades away quickly and Louis' eyes fill with concern.

"I'm sorry. But, I can assure you something." Louis says and Harry perks up, taking another bite of his eggs.

"What is it?" Harry says with his mouth full, and Louis almost doesn't know what he says.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, love," Louis chuckles and Harry blushes. "I can promise you that I will never leave you . . . well, that is if you agree to be my submissive." Louis' voice lowers and Harry stops chewing.

"I-I-"

"It's alright if you still haven't made your decision, yet." Louis interrupts Harry.

Harry frowns, because honestly, he wants to say yes, but, what if something bad happens?

"But I already know my answer." Harry's eyes widen when he says that.

Louis looks into Harry's eyes for a while before looking away, biting his lower lip, "I'll give you some time to think more. You have to think over your answer. I don't want you to rush into this."

And how much that killed Louis to say that.

Harry nods, understanding, "Okay, thank you."

Louis smiles and looks down to see Harry's plate empty. So, he stands up and grabs his plate, walking it over to the sink and washing it.

"What do you want to do today?" Louis questions as he dries his hands, looking over his shoulder.

"Maybe watch some movies, cuddle, kiss-"

"Wow, slow down there, tiger." Louis jokes and Harry beams up at him.

"If I say yes-"

"Harry." Louis states.

"No, just let me finish," Harry sassily replies and Louis places a hand on his chest. "If I say yes, will I be able to tell my friends?"

"Well, you see, love," Louis walks behind Harry and wraps his arms around his large frame. "Some people might think my life styles is . . . disgusting and weird. So, they could judge you for it too."

"Oh," Harry says softly, closing his eyes. "But, my friends won't do that."

"I'm sure they won't, I just don't want you to be bullied, sweetheart." Louis presses a kiss onto Harry's bare back.

"You worry too much." Harry chuckles and Louis pulls away, walking so he's in front of Harry.

What a height difference, Louis thinks as he peers up at Harry.

"You know, in others peoples eyes they would think that I'm the dominant." Harry smirks and Louis rolls his eyes, grabbing the end of Harrys neck and pulling his lips down on his.

Harry moans into the kiss and Louis bites his lower lip, pulling it back and letting go.

Harry whimpers loudly when Louis rolls his hip onto his, tipping his head back.

"Oh, daddy." Harry breathes out and Louis smirks, pulling him down into another kiss.

---

Harry's currently snuggled into Louis while they watch Frozen, a small smile displayed on his face.

"Harry . . ." Louis speaks out and Harry looks up at Louis, seeing him peer down at him.

"What?" Harry yawns.

"You mean a lot to me, you know that right?" Louis' eyes are a beautiful shade of blue and Harry can't seem to look away.

"Yeah, I do." Harry smiles brightly and Louis thinks that it can light up the whole world.

"I'm so lucky to have you." Louis whispers and shakes his head, watching Anna and Kristoff kiss.

"Woo!" Harry yells and throws some popcorn at the screen.

Louis chuckles and he sees Mickey come in, carrying the margaritas.

"No way, you guys are watching Frozen?" Mickey questions and sets down the margaritas on the coffee table.

"Yeah, you want to join?" Harry asks and Louis' hand twitches because, this was only supposed to be the two of them.

"I would love to!" Mickey exclaims and Louis tenses. "But, I have to go back and clean somethings . . . and stalk Luke Hemmings on twitter," Louis sighs in relief and Mickey turns to him. "By the way, management called, you have a photo shoot tomorrow at noon."

And with that, she walks away.

"Mickey is really nice." Harry states and snuggles deeper into Louis' chest.

Louis lays his hand around Harry shoulders and they both watch as the credits roll in, "She is isn't she?"

"Yeah, you choose great servants." Harry giggles and Louis smiles widely, his eyes crinkling.

"They're like my family." Louis kisses the top of Harry's head, hearing him yawn again.

"Are you tired?" Louis chuckles when Harry clicks his tongue at the roof of his mouth.

"No," Harry pats Louis' chest.

Louis only gets up and takes out the dvd, putting it back in its case.

When Louis comes back to his seat, Harry is sitting up fully now, his face scrunched like he's thinking.

And the thing was, Harry was thinking. He was thinking of whether to agree to being Louis' submissive or not.

"Louis . . . I want to be your submissive." Harry says softly.

"Really?" Louis' eyes are glazed over, almost like he's going to cry.

"Yeah, the answer is yes. I want to be your submissive. I know you wouldn't ever hurt me."

Oh, how wrong Harry is.

~~~

i just want to say thank you to everyone who reads this and is sticking with me. i love you guys so much ! let's get this to 10 k view, please ?!