Chapter 18 - since we were eighteen

Harry was scrambling to get on a plaid button- up, his black skinny jeans not helping him either.

He wanted this date to be as perfect as Louis- and that was going to be hard.

While Harry was frantically rushing around trying to look good, Louis was just sitting on the couch, watching tv and waiting for his hazza.

"Harry, love, you done yet?" Louis' I voice comes out loud and dominant, making Harry shiver in the other room.

"Just one- ow- second!" Harry calls back, brushing his hair so it'll go in a perfect quiff.

Louis waits for a couple more minutes before he hears a huff behind him, turning around to see his beautiful princess.

"You look marvelous." Louis compliments, loving his black skinny jeans and Harry blushes.

"I should be saying that to you- i mean . . . wow." Harry breathes out, seeing Louis in some black skinnies and a white shirt.

Louis chuckles, giving Harry a peck on his lips before grabbing his hand and walking towards the exit.

"Where are we going?" Harry politely asks as Louis nods to the servants doing their jobs.

"To a restaurant. I booked it just for us for the night so nobody else will be there." Louis says like its nothing.

Harry nods and they step outside the door, one of Louis' servants locking it after they leave.

"A limo? Louis, you didn't have to do all of this." Harry giggles and hides his face into Louis' neck as they approach the car.

"But your daddys' boy . . . and daddys' boy always gets what he wants." Louis breathes hotly into Harrys ear.

Harry feels this surge of confident go through him and before he knows it, he's blurting out a "yes, daddy".

Louis seems amused but just chuckles, opening the limo door for Harry to go in first.

"Thank you." Harry mumbles and gets in, Louis following quickly behind and bidding a farewell to one of his gardeners.

---

"Mr. Tomlinson, we have arrived." Louis' driver informs him, interrupting Louis in the middle of his story.

The blue eyed man grabs Harrys hand and swiftly takes them out of the car, Harry gaping at the beautiful restaurant from the outside.

"This looks gorgeous, daddy." Harry whispers and Louis smiles up at him.

They slowly walk in the restaurant, only seeing a waitress and two cooks waiting for them.

"Welcome, Mr. Tomlinson. Shall we lead you to a booth?" One of the cooks ask and Louis nods his head, not even giving him a smile.

The cook just nods slowly and purses his lips, "Follow me." He says and starts walking.

They end up getting a nice booth in the far right corner, it being dimly lit so it can set the romantic mood.

"This is really beautiful, Louis. Thank you." Harry blushes lightly and Louis takes his hand in his, rubbing his knuckles before pulling away.

"Let's look at our choices, shall we?"

Harry nods and looks at the menu, the lasagna catching his eyes.

After five minutes, the waitress feels like it's the appropriate time to come around and ask what they want, so she does.

"Hello, my name is Maggie. I will be your waitress today. Let's start off on drinks, shall we?" She asks politely and takes out her note pad.

"Erm, can i just get a water?" Harry asks and the woman nods, jotting it down before turning to Louis and dropping her note pad.

"Oh my god," She bends down to pick up the mini notebook. "I'm so sorry, it's just, i'm a really big fan."

Louis laughs, "It's okay, no harm done."

She hesitates, "Can I maybe get a photo with you?"

"Em," He looks back at Harry who looks uncomfortable as ever. "We can do it once i'm finished with me date, yeah?"

The waitress nods and looks back down at her note pad, "So what would you like to drink?"

In the end, Harry and Louis both end up getting lasagna.

"This is really good." Louis hums in delight as he takes another bite.

(omg that rhymed)

I bet I taste better, Harry thinks.

"This is basically like our first real date." Harry comments.

"Now that I think about it." Louis mumbles in a high pitched voice and Harry feels fond all over the place.

Harry slowly reaches for Louis' hand and once they're connected he raises them up, seeing both their hands fit perfectly together.

"We're meant to be."

~~~

OMFG THAT PICTURE FUCK ME UP GUYS

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR GETTING ME TO 100K I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE IT THIS FAR I LOVE YOU ALL