Chapter 6 - lies

"Morning, love." Louis sighed as he pulled Harry closer to his chest, breathing in his wonderful scent.

"Hi." Harry lifted his head up and rubbed his eyes with his fists.

"I've got to go to the loo, so if you don't mind . . ." Louis trails off and Harry gets the message, getting off of Louis.

Louis thanks him with a quick smile before scurrying into the bathroom.

Harry lays his head back down on the comfortable pillow and takes deep breaths, attempting to go back to sleep.

He hears his phone ring and he almost shouts. Harry reaches over to the counter and grasps his phone in his hand, pressing accept.

"This is Harry." he answers the phone and he hears talking in the back round.

"Harry, remember we are up for bidding again at six." Niall says and Harry groans.

"Can't those single women just find a pedophile to hire?"

Niall erupts in laughter and Harry quickly follows along, clutching his sides to stop the slight pain.

The bathroom door swings open and Harry quiets down his laughter, bidding a goodbye to Niall.

He hangs up the phone and Louis is looking at him curiously with his arms crossed.

"Who were you talking to?"

"Just Niall . . . I actually have to go somewhere today." Harry ruffles his hair and yawns, putting his palm over his mouth.

"Where?" Louis asks as he settles beside Harry on his large bed.

"I-"

Harry stops, thinking. What if he makes me quit my job? I'll loose money and I can't let that happen. I'll just make something up.

"Going to see my mum." Harry smiles sweetly, hoping Louis won't know something is up.

"What time? I have a shoot around five." Louis explains and Harry scrunched his face up cutely.

"A shoot?"

"Photo shoot." Louis laughs when Harrys face glows with realization.

"So, uhm . . . about last night." Harry squeaks and looks down, his face flushed a light pink.

"Did you like it?" Louis asks and the younger boy nods slowly, still not looking up.

"Next time I'll use handcuffs." Louis smirks and walks out of the room, leaving a flushed Harry sitting on the bed with his legs tightly crossed.

---

"What are you doing?" Louis smiles fondly at Harry, seeing him cooking something on the stove.

"Erm . . . just making some soup." Harry smiles before looking back at the stove, smoke coming up and hugging his face.

"How cute. Have you thought about it yet?" Louis fumbles with his fingers, biting his lower lip softly.

"Can I have more time to think about it?" Harry asks.

"Of course, take all the time you need." Louis walks towards Harry and wraps him in his arms from behind, scaring the younger boy.

"Louis!" Harry giggles. Fucking giggles. Louis swears it's the cutest thing he's heard.

"Do that again." He nuzzles his face into Harrys neck and Harry stirs the wooden spoon in the pot.

"Do what again?"

"Laugh, giggle- whatever you call it. Just do it." Louis mumbles into Harrys neck.

"You're going to have to say something funny." Harry leans his head on Louis'.

"Oh!" Louis jumps and it's adorable. "Why did the mushroom go to the party?"

"Why?" Harry smiles, he already knows.

"Because he was a fungi!" Louis laughs loudly and Harry copies him.

"Aren't you two lovely?" They both hear a voice speak from behind them and they stop laughing, turning to see Mickey.

"Mickey!" Louis greets her, giving her a (side) hug.

"Ya'll having a party up in here? You could've invited me so I could bring the tequila." Mickey jokes.

Louis and Harry snicker. "Ya'll." Harry whispers.

Mickey hears and crosses her arms. "Ya'll are not going to make fun of me after I shove my foot up your asses-"

"Okay . . ." Louis chuckles awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

"Wow, silence." Mickey nods her head.

"Remind me why I hired you again?" Louis rubs his head.

"Because nobody else wanted to work for you." Mickey states bluntly and Harry chokes on a laugh.

"I like you." Harry compliments and Louis glares.

"Aw, thanks. I would say it back, but you're gay and you'll never like me that way. Oh well!" Mickey exclaims and takes a fresh strawberry before walking out.

"That was . . . interesting." Harry smiles widely.

"Mhm." Louis hums and Harry widens his eyes when he remembers that he's making soup.

He quickly turns around and groans when he sees the soup all disgusting, it's no use.

Louis looks at his watch and his mouth turns into an o. "Gotta go babes." He gives Harry a swift kiss on his cheek.

Harry bites his lip and turns back to the pot, wondering where to start.

"Mickey!" he yells, hoping she could help.

---

Harry frantically gets out his car and walks into the building, seeing woman and men everywhere.

"Harry! I thought you wouldn't come." Niall jogs up to him.

"I always come."

"Dude, I don't need to know about your sexual life with Louis." Niall holds his hands up and Harry groans.

"Shut up, you twat." Harry playfully punches Nialls arm.

"C'mon, we're about to start the biddings." Niall pulls Harry through the crowd and settles them behind the stage.

"How's it going with Mr. Rich Guy?" Niall takes a sip of his water and Harry rolls his eyes.

"It's going well, I even met one of his servants." Harry lights up.

"Servants? Why am I not surprised," Niall chuckles lowly. "Louis let you come work here again? I thought he would want you all to himself." Niall smiles.

"That's the thing . . . I didn't tell him I was coming here." Harry nearly whispers.

"You're crazy, mate." Niall shakes his head and Harrys hands fly up.

"We're not even dating!" Harry exclaims.

"Yet." Niall states lowly.

"We are starting our bidding!" Harry and Niall hear someone announce, both of them standing up to get ready.

"Up first, we have Garret Seim!" A lady announces and Harry hears people start clapping.

"Hey, isn't that lover boy over there?" Niall nods his head over to the entrance and Harry follows his gaze, seeing Louis.

"Well, shit."

~~~

Harrys gonna get a spanking :00

Baby Boy ✧ Larry Stylinsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें