Chapter 15 - Kim SuBin

Start from the beginning

*****

"Morning!!" Seungkwan yelled, sitting on me. I was on the couch, sleeping when he jumped on me. "Aish... Don't wake me up like that" I said, covering my head with a pillow.

Seungkwan grabbed the pillow from me and hit me with it multiple times. "Wake up~ Wake up~!" He sings loudly, almost damaging my ears. "Aaahh.. Stop singing!" I whinned, putting covering both of my ears with my hands.

He pulled me off the couch, causing me to fall to the floor. "Ouch!" I cried, getting up. "Good, you're awake. We have to reherse tomorrow is our performance" He said, marching his way to the boys room, doing what he did to me.

I walked to our room and saw Hyemi was still asleep. She looked tired. Should I wake her up? I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned and saw it was Hoshi. "Let her sleep" he whispered, walking off. Does he know I was thinking about waking he up?

Everyone was in the kitchen, eating breakfast. Joshua left Hyemi a plate of bacon. It seemed like non of the boy bother to wake her up. I know she's sick and all but leaving her in the dorm alone could be dangerous. She could hurt herself.

"Morning" I heard Hyemi walking in the kitchen. She looked utterly sleepy with her finger rubbing to her eye. "Oh! Morning. Let's eat breakfast" Hoshi said, swingging his arm around her as he leads her to an empty seat. I was staring at her, hoping to get her attention but it didn't.

She sat across me, which made me quiet happy about it. I kept on staring at her but she didn't even noticed. She's been paying attention to Hoshi lately.

Hyemi, remember me?

"Here, eat this.." Hoshi said to Hyemi, bringing up a slice of apple to her mouth. Hyemi didn't hesistate to eat it. "Juicy" she commented, giving him a thumbs up. Hoshi smiled and patted her head. I have to admit, She's like a puppy.

I rest my head on my palm as I watched Hyemi and Hoshi being all sweet and all. Hoshi pinched her cheeks which made me rolled my eyes. I suddenly noticed that Joshua was watching me the whole time. I quickly looked away.

Everyone was done getting ready except for Hyemi. We decided to bring her along now that she's all better. She was taking a shower while all of us wait for her at the living room.

All of a sudden, we heard her scream inside the bathroom. All of us rushed to the bathroom door. "Hyemi, Are you ok?" Woozi asked, knocking the door a few times. We heard her scream again.

"What's going on in there?!" I asked, pushing everyone away. I tried to open the doorknob but it was locked. Jun quickly grabbed a spare of key and lend it to me. I was about to unlock the door but Dino stopped me by pulling my hand away from the door.

"We don't know what's inside. She might be naked" He told me, whispering the last sentence.

"We don't have a choice" I said.

Vernon walked to the door and knocked the door. "Hyemi? Are you alright in there?" He asked.

We thought she wouldn't answer but luckly she did. "T-There's blood flowing" she shuttered.

Blood flowing??

"Who's blood? Where?" Minghao asked, raising his brow.

"I think it's m-my blood" she answered, her voice were shaking. "It's flowing in between my legs"

All of us was teriffied. Maybe we should look inside to check on her. She might be in danger or something. I quickly grabbed the key and tried to unlock it but Joshua prevent me from opening the door.

"What now?! She's bleeding in there!!" Seungkwan told Joshua.

"I think she's not bleeding because of any harm. I think she's just having her p-period" Joshua mumbled the 'period' part.