38. One of the Guys (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"J-just... never do that again! O-or ever speak of it!" You said harshly.

Urushihara's smiled dissapeared when you said that. He looked away. "Whatever..."

You expected him to go back to his computer like usual... but... he unlocked the door, and actually WALKED outside! 'Oh dear lord, what have I done?!?!'

You slowly got up and went to the door to follow him. You kept running, tying to see which way he went. You saw him go into an alleyway and followed him in.

His dark black wings then appeared from behind him... And he flew up. You saw him fly over to a REALLY high building.

You sighed. 'Man... Now I have to take the freaking stairs...'

You ran over to the building and started climbing up the stairs on the side of it. You kept going until you made it to the top. You sighed. 'Gosh, that was a lot of stairs...'

You looked over to see that Urushihara a few feet from the edge. You blinked and scurried over to him. "Urushihara...?" You asked.

He didn't answer. So, you sat down next to him.

"Urushihara, what's with you?"

He sighed. "You." He said simply.

You raised an eyebrow. "Um... what do you mean?"

"I... I don't get it! With any other guy, I really just don't care! But with you... it's like something about you... It's just..." He pulled his fingers through his hair.

"I really like you..."

You blushed, causing him to smirk.

"Your blushing." He said.

You looked away from him, trying to cover the fact that you were suppose to be on spy duty when... your here... Talking about 'feelings' with a demon general...

"Admit it."

Your head shot up. "Admit what?!"

"That you like me."

You blushed again. "I-I don't!"

He smirked. "Fine... then... I guess I'll just jump off this roof." He said simply.

Your eyes widened. "Y-you wouldn't do that!"

He didn't answer you. Instead, he stood up.

'H-he has wings... he could fly back up!' You thought.

"Dude, your not gonna do it!"

He took a step.

"U-Urushihara?"

'What is he thinking?! He's not gonna jump!'

He took another step.

"Th-this is ridiculous! Just s-stop!"

'He's not gonna jump...'

Third step.

"I-I'm sorry... b-but... just don't...!"

'He's not gonna jump...' You thought one last time, watching with teary eyes as he looked down at the empty road and street below him.

He looked back at you and smiled. That's all he did... he smiled...

...before falling back.

"URUSHIHARA!!"

To Be Continued...

AN: CLIFFHANGER!! Why do I lav cliffhangers so much? xD I feel evil... Oh well! It would mean the world to me if you guys commented more. I'll literally jump around my house screaming YAAAAS if I get at least 5 comments. Like wow. Plus, I'll update the next chapter sooner. :3 Sry, I just really LAV comments. Anyway, also vote and whatever! Bye guys! :3

Ps. Sometimes wattpad crashes with the comments and stuff, so just message me if dat happens. Anyway, bye again! :3