I looked closely at her. Is she really bothered about last night? Is driving Elaine home really much of a big deal to her? I shook my head. Of course she wouldn’t be bothered. Of course she wouldn’t care. But, why is she ignoring me all this time?

Before I could ask her, she already leaped out the car. I didn’t even notice we’re already at school. She was walking too fast that I am left behind. Are you really trying to avoid me Liz? Sigh. I doubled my speed so I could make it to her.

As we were walking along the school grounds, I noticed this thick crowd almost blocking the entire building entrance.

And as we walk through that thick crowd – and yes, it’s a miracle that we managed to get through them – I noticed a guy who stands maybe 5’7” to 5’10” tall, having a good physique and a smile that drives those girls crazy. I must admit, he is very attractive for a guy.

Liz stopped by her locker so I went to our classroom first. While walking, I can hear girls from every corner shrieking and talking to each other. “Oh my gosh! I really can’t believe I’m seeing him in person!” “Can’t wait to take a pic with him!” “I wish he would be on our class.” – those are the words that I commonly hear from the ladies…up to my homeroom.

I saw two of my girl classmates standing at the door.

“Hi girls! Waiting for me huh?” I kidded.

“No Coax.” said the first girl.

“Someone better than you.” said the other. And they shared a laugh.

“Someone’s better than me? Hmmm…and who’s that?” I added.

“Oh my gosh! You don’t know?! Seriously?”

I shook my head as to show them that I really didn’t.

“A famous young superstar is sharing classes with us!”

I gave them a puzzled look. “Who?”

“JUSTIN STEWART!” they said in unison.

I heard a noise from behind so I turned.

It was Liz who dropped her books and looks like she saw a ghost.

“Liz, you dropped your books.” I said. She didn’t react so I picked them up myself.

“W-who’s here?” Liz asked.

“Justin. Justin Stewart!” the girls answered. “As in the super hot and cute Justin Stewart!”

I stood up, handling her books in my hands. “You know him?”

“Can I sit beside you?” she asked me. At last, she finally realized my existence!

Wait, did I hear it right? She wants to sit beside me?

“Are you sick?”

“No.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

I really can’t believe what I am hearing. For a moment she ignores me, and for a second, she wants to sit beside me. Are girls really like this?

The bell rang and we went inside our room. I thought she was just joking a while ago but here she is, sitting right next to me. Dave entered the room and saw Liz sitting beside me.

“Hey! That’s my seat!” he said.

Liz completely ignored him. I shot Dave a shut-up-and-leave-her-alone look. So instead of bugging Liz, he took a chair and placed it beside Liz.