NorIce Stalker AU Part 2

Lukas went to the couch where Emil was and started planting kisses all over the boy while removing his clothes.

Lukas " I love you so much, we are
going to be such a great couple. Emil and Lukas I like the sound of that"

Emil " please I don't want to do this Lukas"

Emil tried using the guys name to maybe help.

Lukas " don't kid yourself I know how much you want this, how you want to be loved. I'm here to give you that love"

Emil did want a boyfriend but he didn't want to be raped by a stranger to get one, even if this guy was handsome and loved Emil a lot.
When Lukas slipped his hand down to Emil's crotch, Emil released a beautiful moan. Lukas smirked.

Lukas "so you like it when a do that.I don't know why you don't give in, we both know we're in love"

Part of Emil wanted to enjoy this and to love this guy, but part of him knew this wasn't right. The one thing Emil knew was that he was so confused about why this guy loved him so much. While Emil was in thought he didn't notice that he had been moved into Lukas's bedroom. He only noticed when he felt Lukas shove a lubed up finger into his entrance. Emil didn't know how to react to this new feeling. When Lukas added another finger and hit Emil's prostate Emil made a shameless moan. Emil made a disappointed grunt by accident when Lukas removed his fingers.

Lukas "don't worry dear I'll make you feel better"

Lukas positioned his length at Emil's entrance and slowly pushed his way into the tight heat. It felt better than he imagined and after Emil was adjusted to his large size he started moving, trying to remember where Emil's prostate was. It didn't take long until he hit the bundle of nerves and had Emil moaning once more.

Lukas "you like that Emil, tell me what you want and I'll give it to you my dear"

"I-I want you to.... Fuck me" Emil said shamelessly giving up the will to fight back and resist.

With that Lukas started to pound into Emil's tight hole and it didn't take long for Emil to scream his name as he came. Lukas wasn't far behind releasing his load, spilling his hot cum deep into Emil before collapsing onto the bed and pulling Emil into a tight embrace.

Emil exhausted feel asleep in his captor's arms losing the will and energy to escape.