Power Outage

Iceland's POV

I was staying at Norway's house and the power had gone out, it was freezing. I was in bed trying to sleep, but it was just too cold. I had too options, I could stay here by myself and freeze or I could go cuddle with Norway. I tried the first option but eventually had too give up my pride and drag myself to Norway's room.

I was freezing on the way there and quickly knocked on the door,
immediately Norway Answered.

Norway "what is it Little brother"

Iceland "uh I-I'm cold"

Norway "and you want to cuddle with your big brother to stay warm that's so cute Icey. But if you want to cuddle first you have to do something for me"

Iceland "what"

Norway "call me big brother"

Iceland "what, no"

Norway "well goodnight than"

Before Norway could close the door, I grabbed his arm and said what he wanted. He instantly grabbed me and pushed me into his bed before jumping under the covers and pulling me a little too close.
I was no longer cold but now I was very uncomfortable. I tried prying Norway's arms off but he tightened his grip around me. Eventually Norway fell asleep. Around five minutes into Norway's sleep he started to talk.

Norway "mm little brother... Ja you like that"

What the hell was my brother dreaming about.

Norway "you've been a bad boy Ice, let big brother punish you"

I was so scared was Norway dreaming about what I think he was dreaming about.

Norway "god Iceland your so sexy"

O God he was, I noticed he had quite the hard on and all his talking was starting to put me in the mood. I shook Norway up.

Iceland "Big Brother let's make your dreams come true"

Norway's POV

My Brother had just woken me up from an amazing dream and I was a bit made until I heard what he said. I'm so happy I turned the heat off.