KiKi's Queer Bar

Note: I was looking through a friend's pictures of Iceland and saw a rainbow painted building called Kiki's queer bar

Norway's POV

I was visiting Iceland and he had gone out tonight so I was all by myself excluding a annoying Puffin. When I asked him where he was going he got kinda flustered and avoided my question. So since I was so lonely I decided to go check out a bar I saw on my way from the airport. It was a gay bar and was rainbow painted so I thought I would have a good time, even if dating humans was wrong I could still talk to some hot Icelanders.

When I got to the bar their was music, and dancing and..... Is that Ice!!!
My little brother was dressed in a dress shirt, tie, and pants serving drinks.
What the hell is he doing here, should I confront him. I tried avoiding the bar but curiosity and thirst drove me to him.

Iceland "N-nor w-what are you doing here.

Norway " I thought I'd ask you the same question"

Iceland " I need money to buy licorice"

Norway "so your working a the gay bar"

Iceland "it was this or the penis museum"

Norway "gotcha"

Iceland " do you want anything to drink"

Norway " no I'm bored come home with me"

Iceland " I have 5 more minutes on my shift"

Norway " I can wait"

Time Skip

Iceland "k I'm done lets go"

Norway "Actually I think you are going to dance with me, unless you want the others to know about your other job"

Ty for reading leave a comment and hoped you enjoyed