Teacher-Student AU Part 2

Emil eyes bursted open when he felt his teacher kissing.

Lukas " now Emil be a good boy and take your punishment"

His voiced was filled with lust as he whispered that into Emil's ear while nibbling it before pulling away.

Emil " uh M-Mr. Bondevik should we be uh doing this"

Lukas " of course, I need to teach you a lesson"

Before Emil could say anything else Lukas had once again started kissing him. He started to rub Emil's bottom lip asking for permission. when Emil didn't open his mouth, Mr. Bondevik slipped his hand down to Emil's ass and pinched it. This shocked Emil and he released a Yelp. Lukas took no time in taking advantage of this and slipped his tough into Emil's mouth. He tasted every inch of Emil's sweet mouth before pulling away. His erection was painfully hard and he needed to get on with Emil's punishment.
Lukas lifted Emil up and bent him over his desk before unbuckling both of their pants. Lukas took out a bottle of lube he had for just the occasion. He got his fingers slick and inserted one of them into Emil. Lukas continued to finger Emil's ass until he heard Emil let out a loud moan and noted where his sweet spot was. He removed his fingers and lined up his erection with Emil's entrance. He was about to ask Emil if he ready until he remembered this was a punishment and he forcefully thrusted into Emil.

Emil "ahhh Mr. Bondevik"

Lukas "call me Lukas baby"

Emil moaned his name as Lukas continued to thrust in and out of him.
Emil let out a loud moan and Lukas continued to hit his prostate. The moans Emil was making were driving Lukas crazy and he could feel himself getting closer. As Emil came on his desk Lukas released his seed into Emil with a loud groan. Emil collapsed onto his desk as Lukas pulled out of him, and Lukas picked Emil up bridal style.

Emil "uh L-Lukas I missed my bus and I don't think I can walk home after that, uh could you give me a ride"

Lukas "ya but would you maybe like to go out for dinner first"

Emil nuzzled into Lukas's neck and mumbled "s-sue"

Lukas "I love you Emil"

Emil "I-I love you too"

And they left leaving their mess for the janitors to clean up.

Ty for reading feedback is appreciated and check out some of my other Fanfiction's and tell me what you thought and if you have any ideas for a fic you would like me to write.