Date Night... And Denmark

Norway and Iceland were getting ready for a romantic night out to dinner and a movie followed by something a lot more fun that involves a bed and lube.
Iceland hooked his arm around Norway's but right before they could open the door it was knocked open by an annoying Dane. The two brothers quickly jumped away from each other as the Dane entered.

Denmark "yo Norge, Icey what's up... why are you two all dressed up, and your looking a little red are you guy's okay"

Norway "we were just fine until you got here, what do you want"

Denmark "I thought the three of us could spend some time together... I mean Sweden and Finland spend all their time together and you two have been hanging out all by yourselfs, I've been really lonely.

The usually cheerful Dane had a depressed tone in his voice and gave the brothers puppy dog eyes.

Iceland "fine you can stay, what do you want to do"

"lets go drinking" Denmark said cheerfully

Norway "how about no"

Denmark "oh I know how about we watch a movie and eat snacks"

Iceland "that actually doesn't sound that bad"

Norway "fine just don't talk during the movie Denmark, me and Ice are going to get changed you can pick a movie"

Norway and Iceland came down the stairs wearing more comfortable clothes. Denmark had put on some comedy movie and already mad popcorn with extra butter for Norway and a bowl of liquorice for Iceland.

The three nations sat down on the couch with Norway sitting a little bit closer to Iceland. Denmark started the movie and every couple minutes Norway moved a little closer to Iceland until they were cuddling under a blanket together. It would have been a good date if the Dane beside them wasn't laughing his head off, too oblivious to notice the two brothers cuddling.
After the movie ended and Iceland and Norway to their disappointment parted, Iceland said he was tired and was going to bed.

Denmark "so Norge how about those drinks"

Norway "no"

At least that's what Norway said but eventually he felt that the drinks may help relieve him of the headache known as Denmark.

He only planned on having one or two drinks but that lead to many more and eventually he was drunk.

Norway walked up to Iceland's room, and bursted threw the door.

"Uh Nor is that you.. what do you want" Iceland said tiredly.

Norway "you little brother"

Iceland "what .. uh what about Denmark"

Norway "that idiot passed out on the couch, and I thought we would end tonight like we planned"

"But it's lat..." Iceland was cut off from what he was going to say when Norway got on top of him and kissed him"

"Be a good and obedient little boy Icey"
Norway purred into Iceland's ear.

Without any resistance from Iceland, Norway started to suck on his neck looking for the spot that drove Iceland crazy as well as stripping the both of them.
When he found the spot Iceland let out a delicious moan that made Norway's day. By the time he had left multiple marks on Iceland they were in their boxers.

Norway "that stupid Dane can't ruin our good night"

Iceland "don't talk about Denmark, it turns me off"

Norway now growing inpatient took out some lube and got his fingers slick before stretching Iceland.
After Iceland was stretched Norway took no time in thrusting into him.
With each moan Iceland made Norway thrusted into the younger harder and faster until they both came. too exhausted to clean up they fell asleep in each other's arms dirty and sweaty.

The Next Morning

Denmark "hey Iceland were do you guys keep the coff.. OH MY GOD"

Hope you guys enjoyed leave a comment and Ty for reading and if you have any ideas for a Fanfiction leave a suggestion.