Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Security Office)

*Bonus Chapter*

**Warning, this is just a sneak peak and a little background of what to expect from Diablo's Pet, book two in the series, featuring our very own Devil and Papi. This is just a little something to peak the interest. So don't be mad....lol***

Devil's POV...

I could hear my jaw pop as I yawned for like the fifth time since I rolled out of bed at the butt crack of dawn this morning. I walked through the guard's locker room and head straight for my locker. The sun wasn't even up yet when I'd pulled into the prison's parking garage and parked my truck in my designated spot. Work wasn't someplace I wanted to be at the moment, not as long as F.B.I., Agent Esteban Rodriguez was still playing at being an undercover inmate, and gathering incriminating evidence of corruption amongst the guards stupid enough to be involved in that shit.

I may be in his report as well. Why not? The head prison guard who was dumb enough to fall for all his tricks. What a coup for him, the lying little son of a bitch. He must have profiled all of us long before he landed his pretty little ass on my cell block. It's no secret I have to have control in all things in my life, including my job and especially my men. I never hidden the fact that I'm a Master Dominant in my private life. I've never advertised it, but people in the lifestyle can easily pick up on it or so I'm told because of how I carry myself.

The only other person who knows me well enough to be fully aware of my outside interests is my best friend since childhood, the Warden himself. Matthias and I really haven't had the opportunity to really talk about this situation since the day Papi revealed his real identity in the office. I've been too busy trying to keep his son-in-law alive and unmolested in this place, and trying my best to stay away from my pup...fuck what am I saying. That asshole was never my pup, he just pretended to be everything that I was ever looking for in a partner to get close

enough to me, and in all my years walking the cold concrete corridors of his institution, I've never so much as broken a rule that wasn't necessary to break.

Now, here I am faced with the possible scandal of having my name dragged through the mud for fucking an inmate, and making him to submit to my sexual desires. Hell, I may wind up in here with these fucking depraved bastards and I'm sure the sick fuckers will rejoice in trying to kill me at the first given opportunity. I needed to talk to Matthias no later than today. I'd rather quit this job and find another way to watch Matthias' back and make was safe in this place.

Other than looking out for my friend, I really didn't have a reason to keep my position as lead guard. Being a silent partner and co-owner with my cousin. The Mansion is our private exclusive BDSM. It was a very lucrative enterprise and it's successful enough to allow me to live in any manner I choose.

I teamed up with my best friend as his right hand man, because he needed support in the sea of sharks and corrupted politics, why he wanted to keep that bloody office is beyond me. That was Matthias for you, always looking out for the underdog. I can't knock him for it, especially when I was the underdog he took care of when we were kids. We have had each other's back ever since. So it kinda hurt that he didn't let me in on the Feds' undercover investigation. He should have found a way to tell me when he realized that I was developing misplaced feelings with that lying Fed.

Slamming my locker shut with more force than necessary, the junior guards jumped and quickly scurried out of my way as I stomped out of the lounge. I knew Matthias was supposed to be here already. He came in just as early as I did, if not before. He better have a damn good explanation for letting me open my heart to someone that let me bleed to death when he ripped the organ from my chest and stomped on it.