Wattpad One *Short Imagine*

\In honor of #postapic\

You've jumped on your favorite app of all time, Wattpad. The creative flows in reignofshady 's Patiently Waiting always seem to grapple you. The hilarious issues commonly found in the Eminem fanfics you read are made larger in Eminem Fanfiction Rants. The slow beginnings yet insanely talented story's of ZoeTheHalfrican and rookiem pull you in, swearing to never let you go. God, you love it here.

You're on and it's about 10:30 at night and you've been fighting the urges to post your picture upon the inter webs forever. You're afraid. Afraid people would make comments such as:

"Ew"

"Gross"

"Nasty"

A lot things make you insecure about yourself. But you see these other gorgeous girls doing it and you think to yourself, "why not."

So you freshen up your hair, swaddle your lips in shimmery carnation colored lip gloss and pop out the old phone. You snap a few and select the best to go as your profile picture.

A few congratulate you and you go off to read some rants done by legionsofboom . No replies for the next couple hours.

Then, around 12:00, you finally seem to be noticed as a mysterious person with a rare photograph of Marshall messages you publicly saying this:

"Tbh, you're beautiful and I'm not just saying that. You're stunning❤️"

You blush, scream, cry and all of the above. But the question lingers overhead, who exactly hips this stranger?

{To Be Continued in the next imagine}