The Beach

It was steaming hot and you'd come to the beach just to get away from the daily stresses of your job. The warm sun was practically baking your skin even though you'd gotten a large, white umbrella to sit under.

Little girls in Minnie Mouse bathing suits were digging large, spiral shaped sand castles with older members of their family, little boys were surfing amongst the rushing bubble transparent waves and parents struggled to keep up with them.

How you long for the days of your seemingly infinite youth.

You stretch out upon a large towel shielding your legs from the scalding sand. You read a magazine on your Kindle and enjoy it for a little while. Reading the latest scandals in celebrities lives entice and entertain you. The latest Twitter feuds seem hilarious, Suddenly, a handsome, muscular man in nothing but swim trunks whistles at you.

Trying to identify your cat caller is difficult; it's pretty bright and you have to squint to make him out. He's blonde with tattoos and a strong, pale back. His swim trunks are dark colored but that's all you can see.

You roll your eyes in annoyance, guys were always doing this. You go back to reading as the sun begins to let up on the brightness. It's getting a little less hot and you decide to go for a swim.

After all, you'd be insane not to. The cobalt, salt infested waters were practically calling you to swim in them. They look pretty shallow and you promise yourself not to go far.

Tying up your hair and stepping out underneath the hot sun, you take one last glance at your things making sure the places of where they are.

After remembering where they are, you head down onto the wet, deep brown sand and wait as a wave washes over your toes. It comes as a shock and it's cold but feels pleasant.

You head out a bit deeper until the midriff that was exposed in your emerald bikini is covered by water. You aren't that skilled in swimming so you stop right at the edge of a little drop off.

You aren't by anything so you begin to think about your life and look about at the sempiternal blueness, feeling suddenly compact. The ocean knocks you off your feet, literally and your now over the edge of the drop off.

It's deeper than your feet can reach and you begin to panic. Screams ring out from your mouth as you struggle back upon the drop off.  You can't seem to locate the sagging cliff of underwater sand and you panic even more.

You're splashing and being loud but no one seems to hear you. Then you see a strong individual swimming toward you. But air isn't being kind and running out quickly. It's becoming too much as you attempt to wait for the stranger.

You're now unconscious but are being gripped by someone's strong hands.

"Aye, aye! You aight?" He seems to scream. The water stops seeming to wade away from you and you realize your on land. Thousands of eyes are now glued to you as you struggle to come up with an answer. He's so cute with his pointy nose and big cyan eyes.

"Are you aight?" He requested again and you sit up, coughing up seawater as it burns your throat.

You're still in shock  because he saved you.
He save your life...

/I hope y'all liked the first one 0ne! On to read Sarcastic and Shady!\