Memories ~ Makoharu

Word Count: 1649

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makoto's P.O.V.

I had just finished my homework and tidying up my room just a little when I heard my dad yell from the living room.

"Makoto! Haruka is here!" he called. I smiled and shoved my math book into my green bookbag and threw it over by my bed, making sure my room only looked slightly messy, kinda like how I do my hair. I was so glad Haru had agreed to come over for the night on our walk home together in the rain
I walked into the living room to find Haru still standing by the door, soaking wet.

"Haru-chan what happened?" I asked running over to him.

"Well, I forgot my umbrella so when you left with yours I didn't have one." he muttered.

"I'm sorry, you could've had it!" I scolded lightly, last time he went in water when it was cold, he got a small cold.

"It fine Makoto, really, but then I realized I left my house key at school on accident and I gave my other spare key to you. By then I was standing by my locked door, already sopped." Haru explained. I momentarily glanced at his white, button-up school shirt that clung to his nicely toned torso that was made for swimming. I quickly looked away, hoping Haru didn't realize. I know I see him with pretty much 90% of his clothes off all of the time, but I can never really get enough of him. He waved a hand in front of my face while looking at me with a confused expression, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Let's go get you cleaned up Haru-chan," I told him and lightly took his wrist in my hand as I guided him to my room that was familiar to both of us.

"Drop the chan," he argued, a slight smile playing on his lips. I rolled my eyes as we entered the doorway. I closed the door behind me and realized that he didn't bring any clothes with him because he couldn't get into his house.

"Do you want to run to your house and use my key to get into your house?" I ask him as I reach for the key. He surprised me by shaking his head no.

"I, uh, I thought maybe I could possibly use some of your clothes, like I used to when we were little," he said with a slight blush that sprinkled across his face. You wouldn't know it was there unless you know him as well as I did.

"Sure Haru, go ahead and grab whatever," I told him. I smiled as he grabbed my favorite pajama shirt, a light orange and yellow shirt that had a small pocket on the chest. He grabbed a pair of my gray shorts and stood in front of me.

"Do you have a towel that I could could borrow?" Haru asked nicely.

"Y-yeah, just a sec," I told him and ran to grab one from the laundry room. I ran into two small bodies as I barreled down the hallway.

"Ow!" Ren and Ran both screeched at the same time.

"Sorry!" I apologized and stood them both back up.

"Why are you running oni-chan?" Ran asked politely.

"I was just grabbing a towel for Haru-chan," I told them knowing that they would want to see him now.

"HARU-CHAN?!" They yelled and and took off to my bedroom, eagerly seeking out Haru. I smiled and shook my head, completing my task of getting him a towel. When I got back to my room Ren and Ran were playing tag with Haru, Haru actually playing with them. He tapped Ren on the head and went to run away, but tripped on my bookbag and fell.

"Haru!" I yelled and dropped down beside of him. I pulled him up and carefully placed him on my bed.

"I'm fine Mako, just a little stubbed toe, no big deal," he assured. I nodded and looked at his red and slightly swollen pinky toe.