Zeyuki - not so innocent.

As the moon rose at its peak, Zen turned waving his silver hair in the soft breeze through the window. It was completely silent, until the quiet knocking echoed throughout the grand bedroom. "Hmm?" A husky groan responded. To this response, the doors opened quietly and gracefully. Red, apple-like hair peaked through the dark doorway. "Z-Zen? I-I couldn't sleep..." A sweet, timid voice bounced around the room, "Hmm? Come here then.." Zen replied leaving his bed to hug her. "A-Arigatou.." He gently pulled her into the room and shut the door whilst still hugging her in the beams of the moonlight. He dropped his head into her neck. "Z-Zen?" A quiet voice muttered. She suddenly gets pushed to the wall and is trapped between two muscular arms. Beginning to give her love bites across her neck, he whispered, "You smell nice Shirayuki..." A strange deep voice came out from him. Hearing this, the girl blushed 50 'more' shades of red. " Z-Zen... " She moans as she tries to push him away with her small hands but the boy is too strong for her. Zens mouth travels up her neck now kissing her jawline. " Zen w-we shouldn't. "
" I'm sorry Shirayuki, but I cant hold back anymore. " He says smashing his lips onto hers.

Entwining his tongue with her's, Shirayuki moans but tries to resist. Panting between each and every deep kiss, Shirayuki feels herself getting weaker and weaker eventually giving in. Now kissing him back with an equal amount of passion, Zen smirked playfully whilst sliding his hand down her waist and under her night dress to fondle her breasts. "Ah! Z-Zen!" Shirayuki gasped at the sudden action from her prince making them both leave eachothers lips with a thin string of saliva still connecting them. Lovingly staring into eachother's eyes, Zen's lips ventured around Shirayuki's mouth teasingly before sticking his tongue deep in her mouth making her moan loudly. "Shhh...people will hear us..!" Zen warned silencing her, his lips brushing against hers lightly before gently pulling her bottom lip with his teeth. He half closes his eyes and reaches his hands to her shoulders and slides the fabric down her arms . " Z-Zen are you sure we should do this? " She whispers nervously not looking him in the eye. He doesn't answer but continues to slide fabric, surprizingly Shirayuki doesn't resist and lets her night dress fall to the floor with a blushing face. " Fine, you want it that way? Then do it. I-I wont resist against you Zen.... " Her voice quivered at the last sentence. Zen looked at the red haired girl with love and caring. " Shirayuki, look at me. I want you to have as much fun as I will, I promise I will stop when you tell me to. " He sniffed her hair while murmering in her ear seductively. She nods and looks into his royal blue eyes before wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. 

Gently sliding her underwear off, Zen rubbed her inner thigh, "Mmm Z-Zen.." Shirayuki moaned, grabbing Zen's hand gently and guiding it towards her entrance. Getting the hint, Zen played with her as she dug her nails into his bare back making him groan with pleasure. With a finger inside her, he began to pump making the girl cover her mouth so her moans dont escape. Then he pushed another finger into her. "Z-Zen!" Shirayuki squealed arching her back towards him. "Shh! They'll hear you!" Zen whispered loudly. Beginning to feel embarrassed about being the only one naked Shirayuki looked at him with a frustrated eyes and tugged at his boxers fiercly pouting a little. Zen got what she meant and smirked. He took her hand that was still on the waistline of his boxers and guided it between his legs. She gasped at the hardness that she felt through the fabric as he made her hand rub it slightly before letting go and stepping even closer to her, pressing both or their crotches together. Shirayuki felt his boner pressing against her pussy making her even more wet. Zen took off the last piece of clothing that separated them and pressed his dick between Shirayuki's legs making them both blush at the contact. The young prince then rubs himself between her, kissing the girl he loves dearly, toungues dancing together as they conveyed their love for eachother. Stopping suddenly, Shirayuki felt hands on her two circle figures and was, with some force, picked up and pressed against the wall harder. Now, her face the same level with her lover's she wrapped her legs around his waist as he propped her up. Pressing his tip against her wet folds the boy looked at her for permission. Instead of an answer what he received was her pushing her hips into him making his side inside her slowly. The two gasped at the sudden feeling they never felt before and took a few seconds to adjust themselves before Zen pulled back a little and rammed into her repeatedly. Kissing her so she wont make too much sound he felt extrodinary pleasure, where as Shirayuki was still trying to get the hang of it. Finally getting used to the sensation of being fucked she bucked her hips to the rhythm of his pelvic thrusts giving the two a hard time concealing their vocal sounds of pure lust and destroyed innocence. Feeling that he is close, Zen closed his eyes and pressed his mouth onto hers harder as he gave the last few thrusts before he released his royal seed into her grunting her name in her ear. Panting, the two beings of the night stood there calming down before Zen told Shirayuki that she is going to be spending the night under the same blanket. After her silent answer of agreement he pulled out of her undid her legs from his waist. The moment her feet touched the ground the Apprentice Court Herbalist collapsed, unable to stand. Chuckling under his breath the prince picked up his princess and carried her to his bed. Placing her down he layed next to her and slide an arm around her waist, placing his head in her neck. " I love you Shirayuki. " His sincere whispers echoed through the moonlit space around them. The herbalist turns to face him with a smile on her delicate face. " I love you too...Zen. "