Disturbing Behavior

Magsimula sa umpisa

And when Klaus was distracted with listening to what Natalie was saying, Stefan was able to glance out the window to gaze at the doppelganger of his girlfriend/ex-girlfriend, maybe. No one really knew. The 500-year-old brunette motioned for him to come to her, so they could have a little chat.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air." he told them before standing up, leaving the building.

▹▹▹

Gloria's Bar

As soon as Stefan left, Rebekah wasn't really interested in staying and shopping, only taking an outfit Natalie threw her as all she wanted was to impress Stefan with her great beauty and grace, and hopefully make him fall in love with her all over again. She didn't know that Stefan had enough issues in his love life at the moment as his girlfriend was slowly falling for his brother back home and he was completely and irrevocably in love with her sister and couldn't really be falling for some blonde original from his past.

And that's how they ended up back at Gloria's bar as the witch was chanting over fire, trying to get some kind of contact with the original witch, although she was stuck on the other side, watching her children and all the pain they've endured, hurt each other with and caused. Needless to say, she didn't really want to have a mother-children talk at the moment.

But then Stefan arrived and they all turned to him, but only Rebekah was straightening herself up and showing him what she thought was her best side.

"You left us." she said, looking at him with pursed lips.

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan lied, something he had perfected over the months, and he was able to fool all four of the people in the room.

"Tell me about it." Natalie murmured, to which Rebekah gave her an annoyed look.

Stefan's gaze then went to Gloria and her chanting, but having no idea what exactly she was doing. "What's she doing?"

"She's failing." Klaus responded sharply, smiling bitterly at the old witch.

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria retorted, returning his bitter smile.

"So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years." Rebekah offered, as if the solution was obvious.

Gloria smiled warmly at the blonde before she turned to Klaus, her smile fading. "See? Now this one offers a solution."

Rebekah smiled triumphantly at her brother for a short moment before walking over to sit on the table Gloria placed all her candles and magical things on, but making sure that she didn't get burned or something.

"Alright, give me your hand, sweetheart." the witch told the blonde, to which she complied, putting her hand on the younger but older-looking female's. 

"She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan asked, worry lacing his tone of voice as he knew that it was that exact necklace he gave to Elena at the start of their relationship, which would be something that would make keeping Elena safe so much harder, seeing as if Klaus knew then he would most likely kill Elena on the spot.

"Yeah." Natalie nodded, looking confused at the almost non-existent worry on his face, but she caught it as she had gotten to know him pretty well and came to understand the way his mind works and the way that's reflected on his face.

"I can sense something." Gloria spoke up, still holding Rebekah's hand.

And not that long later (maybe a minute or two) Gloria spoke up again. "I found it."