Chapter XXI

"Karma-sama?" (Y/n) walked over to her room with a towel draped over her shoulders. She opened the door and peeped inside. "Karma-sama?" She spotted the redhead lying on the floor. (Y/n) walked into the room and smiled softly at the scene. Karma was sprawled on the floor with a manga under his arm. His head was resting on his arm, his face peaceful. 'Awww~ Karma-sama looks so cute!' (Y/n) knelt next to Karma and poked his cheek. He mumbled something and snuggled into the floor. (Y/n) giggled and pried the manga softly out from below Karma. She put put a bookmark there and places it on her table.

(Y/n) sat down beside Karma and moved some hair out of his face and examined it for a while. Karma's eyes fluttered open and he smirked at (y/n). "Like what you see?" (Y/n)'s face flushed deep red and she backed away quickly. Karma got up and crawled over to (y/n). "(Y/n)~ I don't feel so good-" (Y/n) put her hand to his forhead and grimaced. "Karma-sama, you have a fever! What happened?" Karma shrugged and snuggled into (y/n)'s neck. The (h/c) haired girl sighed and somehow hauled him onto her bed. Karma refused to let go of (y/n) and she sighed again. "Karma-sama, if you don't let go, I can't go get medicine for your fever." "But I don't wanna go to schoolll~" Karma hugged (y/n) tighter as she flushed a deeper red. (Y/n) managed to escape from his grasp and she looked at him. "Rest for a while, Karma-sama. I'm gonna get some medicine." Karma huffed but agreed to stay put.

(Y/n) quickly went to the kitchen and got out some medicine. She thought for a while then went and poured a cup of milk (the one with sleeping pills). She bounded up the stairs, making sure she was slow enough that none of the milk spilled. She stopped for a while at the toilet to get a cold towel and went back to her room. When she got there, she saw Karma reading the manga she had put beside her bed. "Karma-sama, here eat this." She handed him the pill and the glass of milk. He ate it and drank the milk quickly. (Y/n) pushed a chair beside her bed and sat down, placing the towel on Karma's forehead. She looked over at the clock and saw it was 6. Karma stared at her and yawned. "You used the milk with sleeping powder right?" (Y/n) nodded and took the cloth off of Karma's forehead. "Get some sleep." (Y/n) moved his hair out of the way and kissed his forehead. His eyelids fluttered shut and (y/n) smiled softly.

Making sure not to make any noise, (y/n) got off the chair and was just about to leave when she felt something tugging her shirt. She turned and Karma pouted. "Stay here (y/n)-chan~" (Y/n) frowned and answered, "But I have things to do." "Do them tommorow-" "There's school tommrow." Karma frowned and pulled (y/n) to him. He hugged her and snuggled into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. "Karma-sama, I don't want to get sick..." (y/n) muttered as Karma hugged her tightly and answered, "You won't." Before falling into a deep sleep.