Chapter XV

"Oh this? It's just a little something I got from my teacher." Karma grinned evilly at the thought that Koro-sensei couldn't come to his house since (y/n) was there. "Can I have some?" Karma nodded and (y/n) got some on her finger and ate it. (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes gleamed and Karma chuckled. He gave the whole thing to the girl and went to his room.(Bad idea)

~Several minutes later~
"KARMA-SAMA!!!" Karma got up so quickly his chair fell over. "What in the world..." Just then, a hyperactive (y/n) slammed open his door and pounced on him. "Wha- (y/n)! What are you doing?!" (Y/n) snuggled her face into Karma's hair and giggled hysterically. "Karma-sama's hair is soo softtt~" Karma sighed and sat up, pushing the girl to sit on his lap. 'From now on I'm never giving her sugar.' (Y/n) stared up at him innocently and suddenly got up, her head hitting Karma's chin. "OWW!" (Y/n) giggled and pranced out of the room, sliding down the stairs on a pillow (which sadly didn't work). Karma rubbed his chin and got up. "I need to get her before she messes up the house." He ran off in the direction (y/n) went and found her in the living room hacking the sofa with a pillow.

Karma rubbed his neck and sat down on the sofa, grabbing (y/n) by the arm."Karma-sama! Let go! I'm not done punishing Mr. Sofa for cheating on Mrs Coffee Table with Mrs Carpet!" (Y/n) pouted. "What in the world are you talking about?!" Karma grabbed the pillow from (y/n)'s grasp and held it at an arm's length from the girl. (Y/n) scrambled over Karma to get her pillow and Karma immediately grabbed the girl's waist, dropping the pillow in the process. (Y/n) grabbed her pillow but was trapped in Karma's embrace. "I finally caught you-" Karma sighed and tightened his grasp on (y/n). The girl tried to get out and hit Karma with the pillow. "Ok, ok (y/n) stop please!" Karma hit the girl's back and (y/n) pouted at him. "You can't hit girls, Karma-sama! That's a big no-no!" (Y/n) moved her finger and poked Karma's nose.

'How am I supposed to get her to calm down? I need to make her sleep.' He calmly carried the whining girl to her bedroom and set her down on the bed, tying her to it with the blankets. "Karma-sama~ untie me! I'm not done punishing Mr. Sofa!" Karma ignored the girl and went down to the kitchen, where a bottle of sleeping pills stood. Karma took out a pill and studied it in his hand. He sighed and went back up to (y/n)'s room. He looked at the hyperactive girl who was giggling about 'Grimmy and Ulqui'. He sat on the bed and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing!"