Chapter XIV

"What are ya doing here hm, (y/n)-chan?" (Y/n)'s face was a deep red as she looked at the half naked boy, a towel in his dripping wet hair. "Ka-karma-sama. Did you just have a bath?" "Hm~? What makes you think so?"Karma's breath tickled (y/n)'s ear and she blushed a deeper red, looking at the ground. "Well-" "Hey you two lovebirds! Lunch is getting cold!" Karma turned to see Kayano standing at the doorway, grinning triumphtly. Karma cursed and pulled away from (y/n), who's face was like a tomato. Kayano smiled and grabbed the girl's arm, whispering, "Come now, my dear (y/n), it's time we knew what's going on with you and Karma." "Bu-" Before the (h/c) haired girl could respond, Kayano dragged her out the room and down the stairs to the dining room.

Karma sighed and sat down on his bed, where some clothes were set before. He pulled on his clothes and wiped his hair, thinking about a certain (e/c) eyed girl. 'I'm really attracted to her huh? I wonder if she feels the same... Well the most I can do is tease her so she probably won't notice...' He discarded his towel on his bed and walked down the stairs to the dining room, where everyone else was eating (y/n)'s homemade food. He plopped himself down beside Nagisa and began eating the omurice. "So how's your studying?" Karma brpke the silence and stretched, making the chiar stand on 2 legs. (Y/n) grimaced and mumbled, "Don't do that Karma-sama." Just loud enough for Karma, Nagisa and Kayano to hear. "Not really good." Maehara swung his spoon around and his rice dropped on the floor. "Oh schist!(which by the way is a type of rock)" Maehara leaned over and fell off his chair. Kayano ignored the fact that he was on the floor and pointed her fork at Maehara, "You sir are a ray of sunshine (Pjo (Hoo) anyone? No? Im alone? Ok back to the story)."

Isogai smiled nervously and went over to help Maehara. Kanzaki finished her food and helped clear Okuda, Kayano and Karma's plates before walking with (y/n) to the kitchen. Karma stared at the ceiling for a while before getting up slowly and retreating to his room. Kayano brought (dragged) (y/n) to her room and forced her to tell everything that had to do with Karma since (y/n) met him while the rest of the group continued studying in the living room.

~Time skip cause I have no idea what to write~
"Bye (y/n)-chan! Karma-kun!" Nagisa waved goodbye as the group left around 6. (Y/n) smiled and closed the door, locking it right away. She sighed and turned over to look at Karma, who had been staring at her for what seemed like forever. "Karma-sama, could you please stop staring at me? It's getting uncomfortable." Karma turned away and turned on the TV, switching through the channels rapidly. "Karma-sama?" "Hm?" Karma looked over at (y/n) as she took a seat next to her. "Why are you eating ice cream?"