Chapter XVII

~Da next day~
(Y/n) yawned as she sat up in bed. She stretched and walked down to the kitchen. After making herself some cocoa, she walked over to the sofa and sat down, staring into space while sipping the drink. 'Mmm- why do I feel so sleepy?' (Y/n) blinked as she tried to keep her eyes open but to no avail. Unfortunately for (y/n), she didn't have time to set down the cup before her eyelids closed.

Karma rubbed his eye as he walked down the stairs. 'Why didn't (y/n) wake me up today? Even if its Sunday she still wakes me up for breakfast.' He found his answer when he saw the girl. She was lying down sideways on the sofa, fast asleep. A cup was rolling around on the floor, and there was cocoa splattered everywhere. Karma sighed and went to the kitchen. 'She used the milk... I should probably keep it somewhere secret.' Karma got a box of tissues and went back into the living room.

Once he had made a floor made of paper, he turned towards (y/n), who was still sleeping peacefully. Karma wiped a bit of cocoa off (y/n)'s face and studied it. 'She looks so peaceful...' Karma looked back at the floor and picked up all tht tissue before going to the kitchen and throwing them away. He returned to the living room and lifted (y/n)'s head, letting it lay on his lap. 'What the Koro am I doing?' Karma scratched his head but moved some of (y/n)'s (h/c) locks out of her face. (Y/n) mumbled something and turned over slightly. Karma brushed off some cocoa from her hair and smiled, falling asleep soon after.

(Y/n) blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light. 'Wha-' Her eyes widened as they focused on what was above her. 'Wait, so Karma-sama is up there... I'm lying on his lap?!' She looked closer and saw he was also sleeping, his red hair hanging in his eyes. (Y/n) silently escaped from Karma and sat down next to him, ignoring the cocoa stains on her clothes. She picked up the TV remote and turned on the TV, flicking through the channels until she found some talk show. (Y/n) felt something on her shoulder and looked over at Karma. She gave a small smile and continued watching the talk show. Soon enough, it was noon and (y/n) had to cook lunch. "Uh... you're probably not gonna hear this but I need to cook lunch so..." The unconscious Karma continuee sleeping.

"Yeah... I thought so." (Y/n) sighed and thought of ways to move Karma without waking him up. Karma blinked and looked to his side, to see (y/n) staring blankly at the TV, obviously thinking about something. "Good morning~" (Y/n) flinched and smiled nervously at Karma. "Uhm Good morning, just that it's noon and I have to cook lunch, so uhh could you get off my shoulder?" Karma hugged her and buried his nose into (y/n)'s neck. "Heh~ but it's so comfy here~" (Y/n) sighed and pushed Karma off. "Just wait here, I'm gonna make something." (Y/n) went off to the kitchen while Karma stared at the TV. 'When I came down, I put her head on my lap didn't I? How come when I woke up my head was on her shoulder? Huh, she probably escaped from me.'