And as I slid him carefully into the passenger seat and reached for his buckle, the curly haired lad finally stirred, moaning slightly, "Wha're you doin' Louis?"

"Kitten?" I gasped.

I froze in trying to shakily buckle him, looking to his face to find that his eyes were slowly opening. He looked around him and his eyes widened, his bottom lip trembling, "What happened?"

My brain couldn't form a response, so I simply grabbed his face and peppered him with kisses, "Oh, baby, don't ever do that again! I was so scared, I- oh God, you're still so pale! And our baby, we have to make sure he or she is okay!"

I scrambled to my feet, shutting the door, although Harry tried to ask me something, and dashed to my side. Harry was wide eyed and patting frantically at me as I started the car and threw it into reverse. Harry panicked, however, covering his face, "Stop, stop, no! S-sea bell, p-put on y-your s-sea bell!"

"I've got to get you to Dr. Shell's," I told him desperately.

"What is wrong?" Harry squeaked in confusion. "Do not feel tummy sick, head is just weird, Jelly Bean and I are okay."

"Do you not remember fainting?" I whispered, reaching for his hand for reassurance.

"What is fainting?" Harry whimpered.

"Do you remember when I got hit in the head by Brian?" I asked, weaving through cars. Harry dropped my hand and grabbed my leg in terror instead.

"Do not get broken, Louis," Harry pleaded. "But yes... I did not like that time!"

"That's what fainting is like, only you weren't hit in the head," I moved my hand to his tummy. "It's not a good thing, baby... fainting isn't good. You just fell, and I caught you but-"

"Fell?" Harry gasped. "Liam said that if... falling... it could hurt Jelly Bean! Jelly Bean is alright?"

"That's part of why we're going to Dr. Shell's," I sniffled. "To make sure you're alright."

"Jelly Bean has to be alright!" Harry shook his head frantically, looking to his tummy and patting it gently. "Jelly Bean! You will wiggle... just a little, please? For me?"

Another worried sniffle escaped me, and I reached for Harry's hand again, "And are you alright? How do you feel?"

"Our baby?" Harry gasped in a panic, looking even more stressed now that I was about to cry.

"You both will be fine," I croaked out hoarsely. "You have to be fine, there's no other option so I'm sure-"

"We are dying?" Harry shrieked in horror, cradling his belly.

"No," I shook my head firmly, a sob finally escaping. "No, you're fine, you're fine, you're-"

Harry burst into tears as well, taking my tears for something worse than just worry, "You will not let our baby be lost, please? Help Jelly Bean first, then maybe Harry, but has to be Jelly Bean!"

His words confused me for a moment, and we had just pulled into the lab's parking lot, and then what Harry had said hit me. The boy was telling me that if something was happening to him and the baby that could harm them, he wanted Jelly Bean to be helped first. He was saying that Jelly Bean was our first priority. And I even if everything was going to be alright or not, his selflessness shattered my heart, "Oh God, Harry..."

I scrambled from the car and rushed towards his side, fully sobbing now as I helped Harry from the vehicle. Harry gasped the second he realised I had tears on my cheeks, and as I pulled him into a cradled position against my chest he patted at me, "Jelly Bean! Our Jelly Bean?! I am s-sorry, Louis! Did not mean to... to flaint? Did not want to hurt our baby! Our Jelly Bean will be alright?!