Chapter Thirty Five

• Bismillahirahmanalrahim •

Please if you guys haven't prayed yet make sure you stop reading, pray and return. This story can wait but Allah (swt) only knows that time doesn't.

Enjoy reading and May Allah (swt) grant all those reading this firdous.

Salams,
Your Sister In Islam
----------------------------------------------
Yusuf's POV
Where the years had gone, only Allah (swt) knows. I was now 77 years old with Alhamdulilah many accomplishments left behind. After that beautiful first night, Ihsan and I had 12 beautiful children. Our first were twins which we named Abdullah after Ihsan's father and Amatullah after my mother. Then Subhanallah we had five boys which we named after the five best prophets, Muhammad, Ibrahim, Nuh, Issa and Musa. Then we had five girls and named four of them after the four best women, Khadeja, Fatima, Asiya and Mariyam. And the final little one we named Ayesha.

Alhamdulilah they were all married now and gave me many grandchildren. Muhammad and Khadeja ran the masjid and youth centre Ihsan and I established by the mercy and grace of Allah (swt).

The road of marriage wasn't easy but by Allah (swt) with patience, love and most importantly Iman it was soo worth it.

With that thought in mind I watched Ihsan on the ocean shore, her niqab (face covering) flying in the wind. I walked over to her with the soft sand squelching between my toes. She seemed to be lost in thought so I wrapped my arms around her torso and she jumped on surprise, however after releasing who it was, snuggled into my chest.

"I can feel you heart beat" she whispered.
"It beats for the one who created me and created the beautiful woman in front of me" I whispered back and she blushed. Even after all these years, that beautiful pink flush would appear across her cheeks. Ya Allah I only wish it would stay that way.

Because she was the love of my life. My rock. My best friend. My lover. My everything. My gift from Allah (swt). My wife...

Jazakallahukheiran for reading. This is the end of a wonderful journey of Iman, love and support. May Allah (swt) bless each and every one of you with love in your life, prosperity and Iman. And I pray that we are united in janantul firdous...

Salams,
Your Sister In Islam