Chapter 21:

Jack's P.O.V

"YOU SAID YOU WERE PREGNANT!" I yelled over the phone with a fake crying Katie.

We never had sex and we never did anything. "Jack im sorry," I laughed "were done." I hang up my phone and throw it next to me.

Maybe I can get Madison back.

Madison's P.O.V

I wake up to the light from the window flashing at me. I get up and walk downstairs and see no one here.

Probably my dads at work. I go upstairs and take a quick shower and then grab a pair of poke a dot shorts and a white mid sleeve shirt, and my undergarment .

I walk out my bathroom and grab some long socks and head downstairs. I look through the fridge and see some fruits.

Maybe I can make a smoothie? I grab the blender and Frits and chop some fruit up and put it in the blender.

I pour the smoothie into my cup and grab a muffin and plop down onto the couch.

I watch some tv and relax watching some shows. I also scroll through my phone and check out my social media said and like and comment on some fan pages.

I grab my remote and change it to celebrity news (is that real?). "Madison beer All for love is remaking releasing in 6 days?" The host announced.

"Better be as good as her last songs." I smile. I hope it's good I mean I've worked really hard on this.

"It definitely will be," they laugh and change the topic to something else.

My phone starts ringing and I pick it up.

Madison: "hello"
Anon: hey "Madison it's Jack can we please talk?"
I don't reply
Jack: "Madison please i really need to talk to you, Katie isn't actually pregnant,"
Madison: "what?"
Jack: "yea I know she lied about it but please meet me at Central Park in 30 minutes."
Madison: "why? what if I have plans?"
Jack:"Madison I know where your at right know,"
Madison: "where?"
Jack: "your dads place," I sigh
Madison: "okay bye."

I end the phone and get up and throw my cup in the sink and muffin wrap in the trash.

I go upstairs and blow dry my hair and grab my grey jeans, white shirt with black writing, and my boots.

I get my purse and keys and walk out the door and to my dads Cadillac.

I arrive at Central Park of course some paparazzi. And see the back of jacks head.

I look and think, is this a good idea? Before I could answer Jack turns around.

Oh gosh he's so fucking hot. he changes so much. his jaw kind still sharp, his hair all cute and messing, his everything.

He's like a master piece. "Madison," he says "glad you came." I smile "let's go to this mini caffe at the corner and we can talk."

"Okay." he says and takes my hand and we walk to this really small caffe. we sit at the corner of the restaurant.

"What do you mean she isn't pregnant?" I Blurt out "she had a baby bump just the other day," "it was fake," he sighs.

"It was all fake I never had sex with her, I never got that drunk, I never meant to kiss her Madison."

I look down at my hands "Jack I just want to know how don't you know?" I ask "I don't know I can't remember," I sighs.

"I'm not asking for you to be my girlfriend but at least friends?" He asks and I smile "friends."

He smiles and we order our food and we catch up on life. "so you and Ryan?" He asks.

"Yea what about us?" I asked. "how long have you guys been together?" "Not to long couple of months," I say swirling my spoon in my coffee.

"That's good," he smiles looking down. "how about you, found anyone?" I smile. "No but my ex Emily has been talking a lot to me."

(Note: I LOVE EMILY GLAZER BUT ITS JUST A FAN FICTION OKAY OKAY CHILL LOL)

"Oh," later on our food came and we ate in silence.

As we finish our food, Jack wasn't letting me pay and gave his credit card to the waiter before I could even try.

"Thank you," I say. "No problem," he smiles and we get up and walk around Central Park laughing and talking.

We walk around for another 15 minutes until paparazzi's started appearing. We said our goody byes and go our separate ways.

So this probably sucks but Jack and Madison are friends so :))))

-Hanna❤️